Author Topic: Digi Cameras  (Read 3403 times)

budgiebreeder

• Hectare
  • West Yorkshire.
Digi Cameras
« on: March 14, 2004, 08:41:46 »
Know this isn't computors but it is i suppose connected.Anyone know of a good step-by-step book on Digital Cameras?As in one that tells little old ladies about downloading films enlarging,printing etc.
Earth fills her lap with treasures of her own.

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
Re:Digi Cameras
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 09:13:29 »
1. Have you got a printer? What sort? Is the instruction book clear?

2. Have you bought the camera? What make & designation? Are the instructions not adequate? And what size flash card? Remember that some makers run a very good help line - eg Canon. Even the suppliers.

3. Do you already have any web space for posting photos?

4. Is this just for general photography?

I'm NOT the expert, but a bit of 'squeezing' can't hurt? = Tim

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2004, 09:16:10 »
Good question BB.  As one little old lady to another I would be interested in more information although the question of downloading photos is quite simple.  I bought a docking station for my camera (which is a Kodak CX4230 EasyShare).  All you do to transfer the pics from the camera to your computer is press a button on the docking station and put them into whichever folder you want.  

As far as printing photos is concerned, I have found this quite simple as well.  Just follow the instructions on the screen according to what you want.  The only thing I am finding difficult is trying to create photocards.  Can't seem to get the darned things to print correctly on the paper.  Probably need to go to lessons ::) :D

Reading some of the messages re use of computers I realise just how ignorant I am about such things - all greek to me alot of it ??? ;D
Happy gardening all...........Pat

budgiebreeder

• Hectare
  • West Yorkshire.
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2004, 16:52:22 »
yes Tim read all the instructions can even put them into the gallery but i feel that a good book witheverything in would be nice to fall back on.If there isn't one about then like Patricia says maybe i should do the course.But i am already doing a computer course and my little old brain feels full up to the top and overflowing.

Earth fills her lap with treasures of her own.

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2004, 18:45:57 »
You're way ahead of me!!

And thinking overnight - sorry if I insulted your intelligence, but one has to have parameters.

Rather than a course, in which 75% may be un-needed, why not get in one of the many 'experts' at (around here) £30/hr, to tell you exactly what you want to hear? = Tim
« Last Edit: March 15, 2004, 07:02:27 by tim »

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal