General > Computers / Internet

Paypal now

<< < (2/2)

Admin aka Dan:
Not good news if paypal are giving errors !

Could someone tell me when the errors occur - after getting to paypal - after entering a donation ?

Cheers

Dan

kenkew:
It's not only 'errors' Dan, it's the freaks out there who claim to be not what they are. Anyone sending a 'E' to ask for verification of a credit card detials (as mentioned above) could really be anyone after card detials. Your idea of supporting this site through use of your recommended 'ads' is one good way to help. The other is by direct donation for those who have the means. Those people in the UK with a bank a/c can be sure that what they write on the cheque is the amount which they will pay. (When is the UK going to go 'Euro'...like what I have?....Not meant as a discussion topic!!) Sorry, can't spel 'details' tonite.

Hugh_Jones:
When is the UK going to go Euro? ken asks.

Hopefully, never.  Apart from the purely emotive fact that the majority of the population are against it, there are numerous overwhelming economic reasons which I should be delighted to supply if ken really wants to know.

Admin aka Dan:

--- Quote from: kenkew on March 13, 2004, 20:01:47 ---It's not only 'errors' Dan, it's the freaks out there who claim to be not what they are. Anyone sending a 'E' to ask for verification of a credit card detials (as mentioned above) could really be anyone after card detials.
--- End quote ---

ken,

Just to say - fully understad people being worried about internet security and crdit cards, and to reasure people that if you get an email from anyone pretending to me me, or from this site, asking for any credit card details - it is not me !

The simple solution to the email scams is NEVER send credit card details via email and only follow paypal / payment links from sites you trust.

Cheers

Dan

Colin_Bellamy-Wood:
Thanks Emma Jane, Thanks Gavin, found it, noted it, will be posting a cheque next week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version