General > Pets Corner

I wish it could snow all year

(1/1)

Gardengirl:
Thought you might like to see a picture of one happy dog. He is a snow maniac ;D

eileen:
Looks as though he's saying "Isn't anybody coming to play with me?" doesn't he?

My old Labrador, Blue, used to love the snow too. He would sit on a sledge with my daughter and thoroughly enjoy getting pushed down hillsides with her. He'd then  grab the sledge's rope and run back up the slope to wait for her so that they could do it all over again.  ::)

Eileen.

Gardengirl:
Must be something about the retriever family Eileen - they love water, snow, mud. You can see from the photo how much he has been running and rolling in the snow.  He sits and crys at the back door for me to let him out and when they are out there together all hell breaks loose  ::) :D

eileen:
They sure do Pat! Blue used to love going on 'river walks' with Laura too - not a sedate walk beside a river but a muddy, wet one in it!!! ::)

Funny thing is though as soon as you started to prepare a bath for him he used to go like a big lump of jelly and no way could you get him to go into the water off his own volition - bit like the kids' when I come to think of it!!  ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version