Author Topic: How do I attach a pdf to my reply?  (Read 1352 times)

MaryM

• Quarter Acre
How do I attach a pdf to my reply?
« on: April 20, 2006, 10:53:41 »
i found an interesting vegetable and herb layout in Sainsbury magazine and one of the allotment 4 all members suggested I post it-how do I do this?   I have scanned it so currently have it as a pdf.

euronerd

• Acre
  • West Yorks
Re: How do I attach a pdf to my reply?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 11:28:49 »
This is pure speculation MaryM, but the first thing I would be tempted to try would be to upload it to a photosharing site and maybe add it as a link [url] in your post.
If you haven't already, open a free account (most people here appear to use Photobucket; I use Flickr for no other reason than I already had an account there), upload your .pdf file, then link to it in your post. That assumes .pdfs are allowable on your chosen photosharing site.
The other possible alternative might be to throw some money at Dan, who could then hopefully do it for you.

No doubt somebody will be along soon to tell you the proper way. ;D

And somebody else shortly after, to talk about copyright. :-\

Geoff.
You can't please all of the people all of the time, but you can't upset them all at once either.

Palustris

• Hectare
Re: How do I attach a pdf to my reply?
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 12:37:41 »
You can post a pdf file if you have paid the good Dan the money for the priviledge of posting pictures. Otherwise ypu would have to either change it to a text file or do as Euronerd suggests.
Gardening is the great leveller.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal