Author Topic: VEG PLANTS PLEASE  (Read 1510 times)

daveylamp993

• Acre
    • theallotmentandgardenscounciluk.org.uk
VEG PLANTS PLEASE
« on: April 19, 2006, 21:51:51 »
Has anyone got some spare veg plants,i.e cabbage(any variety)sprouts (any variety),cauli (any variety),leeks,tomatoes,basically anything veg,i was growing my own in my greenhouse,they were nearly ready for planting out when some nasty person broke into our allotments and made off not only with mine but about 16 other plotholders veg plants,plus they cut off all the locks to our trading hut and took all the contents including the generator,rotovator,and spades we used on disabled gardeners plots,i will of course reimburse any postage costs plus a little extra for your time and generousity,many thanks, please pm me for my addresss
The BEST Organisation for Allotmenteers is theallotmentsandgardenscounciluk JOIN NOW,Much better and FAR Cheaper than N.S.A.L.G.

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
Re: VEG PLANTS PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 10:40:15 »
Nasty. To take that lot they must have turned up with a lorry (it's happened on my site as well) but it's unusual to take all the veg along with everything saleable.

supersprout

• Hectare
  • mulch mad!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 11:36:19 »
Oh how awful >:( >:( >:(. Whereabouts are you davey?

daveylamp993

• Acre
    • theallotmentandgardenscounciluk.org.uk
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 20:26:02 »
hello again,supersprout,thank you for the very kind offer,i would like about 20 plants please,i am really grateful for youre very kind gesture,many thanks once again
The BEST Organisation for Allotmenteers is theallotmentsandgardenscounciluk JOIN NOW,Much better and FAR Cheaper than N.S.A.L.G.

supersprout

• Hectare
  • mulch mad!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 20:28:28 »
Glad I could help out davey, the toms will go in the post Monday :)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal