Author Topic: homeopathic cure for bird flu  (Read 886 times)

ACE

• Hectare
homeopathic cure for bird flu
« on: April 01, 2006, 08:30:37 »
If you are using chicken manure on your vegetable plot you are at less risk of catching bird flu. When you are spreading it about make sure you splash it all u your arms, this will set up a homeopathic immunisation.

Latest government research into the problem have spotlighted the effects of using chicken manure and a spokesman has stated that when the pandemic hits Great Britain  there will only be gardeners and chicken farmers left after the plague is over.

The house of commons gardening club are turning the lawned areas at Westminster over to allotments and free range hens will be allowed the run of the place.

In the past the govenment have already tried bullsh!t on the electorate, but found it only works on 1% of the population. but say this will save the country from disaster.

Bun

• Half Acre
Re: homeopathic cure for bird flu
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 16:04:24 »
;D  ;D  ;D

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 16:11:36 »
I thought there'd been a run on the chicken manure at B & Q.. ;D ;D ;D

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 17:08:55 »
;D

erm...just got in from work...it WAS April 1st this morning wasn't it?!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Deeds

• Half Acre
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 19:47:55 »
Funny you should post this as am April Fool, but about a month ago I went to buy some of my favourite organic compost.  The garden centre had stopped selling it because it contained chicken manure and they were worried about the health risks.
Daft or what!

They pursuaded me to try another compost, and I have never had so many weed seedling in my life, constantly picking them out of the pots.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal