General > Pets Corner

PLO Annie

(1/2) > >>

Colin_Bellamy-Wood:

At long last, I am up and running - I switched off a program I had called AdSubstract, and that solved my problems.

Not only that, but I've mastered the art of posting photos, and here's my little girl - Poor Little Orphan Annie.   On 1st October, she developed a limp in her rear left leg at 10.30 pm at the end of her walk.   She was at the Vet's the very next day, and he diagnosed a ruptured cruciate ligament.   Fortunately we are insured.   He could operate, but at 9 yrs old, 10yrs on 15th March, not happy about that.   The alternative was hydrotherapy.

Last Sept a wonderful new place opened 10 mins walk away called MyPetStop, and if you want to know about them go to www.mypetstopdenton.com.uk.   Annie was the first to be registered with the Vet, and aren't we glad.   The complex includes a hydrotherapy pool, run by a trained Veterinary Nurse who took these photos.   She's had 10 sessions and has one more to go.   Her limp is so much better, it will always be there, but I had no plans to take her over Kinder anyway.

Mrs Ava:
Altogether.........

'AAAAAWWWWWWWW'

How cute, and what a wonderful way to treat a slightly mature lady.  Wouldn't mind a bit of that myself!  ::)

SueT:
Lovely pics Colin, she is so cute!  :)

Mimi:
Colin, so pleased to hear that she is making a good recovery. What a wonderful place to live near.

Gardengirl:
At last I get to see a photo of dear little Annie.  What a sweetie :-*

I'm so pleased the hydrotherapy pool is helping her Colin.  We live near the Brookmans Park Royal Vet College and they are raising funds for a pool there which will be great as the dogs get older and subject to arthritis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version