Author Topic: Walking companions  (Read 12495 times)

terces

• Not So New ...
Re: Walking companions
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2006, 09:16:53 »
Thank you so much Ken,

The walking stick arrived today and it is terrific.  It will do the job a treat.

Keep up the good work Ken!

Thanks again,

Rob

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2006, 18:31:11 »
Been busy all day making headfway with new 'companions' and Twiggies. Thanks for all the E-mails and requests. New sticks and Twiggies will be posted will be posted on their respective threads as they come available. I'll see about getting a sample Twiggy mug photo on that thread too. Again, thanks for all the contact.
Ken.

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2006, 13:14:31 »
Had some wood going spare from the base of an old bed I chucked out. It made a pretty decent stick rack. Now there's a chance to see more than one stick at a time. More details on 'Finished Sticks' if you tell me which one you want to look at.

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2006, 14:14:09 »
HI KEN the one on the far end looks interesting may i hear more please.

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2007, 20:05:31 »
Quite a few new people have joined A4A since I mentioned my 'hobby'...so, if there is interest in my home-made walking companions, get in touch. Prices are good, quality is good and if you buy one, then A4A will feel good because every sale also benifits the site.
Kew.

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2007, 23:36:27 »
I would personaly recommend Kens, walking companions he made a lovely one for my husband a beautifull thing, had many comments on it. Rosebud.

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2009, 22:19:22 »
I like to post my sticks for sale on here to reach a 'wider audience' but they get sold before I get the chance. So; a change of tactics.
 Rather than wait until the sticks are finished, I'm going to post pics before I've finished them. Anyone interested then has the chance to let me know before they 'Go to Market' so to speak.

I usually working on around 10 sticks at any one time. Here are a couple of them. The long 'V' top one is a thumb stick and quite sturdy for a hiker. The second one is arguably one of the nicest every-day sticks I've worked so far.
 If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll certainly give A4A people first refusal.

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2009, 22:47:07 »
Hi Ken, i would like a fairly robust one but not to heavy please and a robust one for hubby thank you so very much. ;D

Rosebud. If you get this, I've got an ultra-light one under way which is - unusual for a light weight- quite a robost one.
 Interested after all this time? Give me a shout.
Ken.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal