Author Topic: Very sad.  (Read 7678 times)

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
Re: Very sad.
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2006, 11:14:29 »
Hmmmm....Trixie "own worst enemy " has been applied to me many times aswell! You don't know me do you ??!! lol!

loulou

• Acre
  • what have i let myself in for
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2006, 11:26:12 »
so sorry to hear the news if you need some one to talk to im hear i lost my mum 3 years ago feb comming up   how you are all copping all the best take care

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2006, 11:41:46 »
Crackin!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

How pleased am I to see you!

Thankyou for your thoughts regarding my aunt and my mum.

I've not forgotten your sadness at losing your mum. Think about you when my Christmas Cactus starts to bloom and realise the time of year.

I'm here to keep in touch with...I want to know how you are! Still haven't had a Malta holiday but I now have chickens!!!   (Kind've makes up for it if I tell myself often enough  :D )

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2006, 11:47:36 »
Aaaw thankyou loulou. I'm here for you also if you need to talk. Feb must bring it all back.

loulou

• Acre
  • what have i let myself in for
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2006, 12:41:23 »
thank you im getting there thay say time is a healer and i think it is but iv got alot to keep me bizzy in feb my wedding aniversary  ( mum and dads 4days after mine) my fartherin laws birthday seeds to sow a plot to dig and best of all two little monsters to make me laugh  i ment it any time just you need to talk just mail me ill be hear take care

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal