Author Topic: Greenhouse at last !  (Read 1578 times)

mc55

• Hectare
  • Bernard at the cinema ! (Sheffield, S Yorks)
Greenhouse at last !
« on: January 19, 2006, 21:10:00 »
Hi everyone, can't contain my excitment and need to share it - today I've been offered not 1, but 2 greenhouses for my lottie .. collecting the first one at the w/e ...  ;D ;D ;D  just like buses - you've just given up on them arriving and then two come together  !!!

adam04

• Hectare
  • Who are you?
    • FedEx VG
Re: Greenhouse at last !
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 21:13:42 »
was it an ad in the loot?

are you having both??  i got offered a 6x8 greenhouse after my ad. arranged to get it and then just like that somone else rang offering a 6x4, but had to decline as would much rather have one twice as a big  :P

mc55

• Hectare
  • Bernard at the cinema ! (Sheffield, S Yorks)
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 21:29:30 »
no, ones from freecycle and the other one was offered when telling a friend about the first one !  Not sure what size second one is yet, will either put them both on lottie, or perhaps one at the back of the kitchen to keep salad leaves and maybe more demanding plants that will need lots of attention (not sure what these are going to be yet - might need to stock up on more seeds :D).  Have been checking out the dismantling thread for tips.

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 22:16:27 »
>:(

Jealous Jealous Jealous!!!

Well done you!!

My greenhouse is still a virtual one, enjoy it mc...and post about putting them together please? Just for future reference!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

agapanthus

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 17:03:32 »
good for you:) spent most of the afternoon finishing the erection of my 2nd hand hex greenhouse.....lots of swear words to say the least!!!!!! good luck with your erection ;D

Dan 2

• Acre
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 17:08:59 »
Great, may I wish you lots of pleasure! ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal