Author Topic: Our Siberian Huskies  (Read 4712 times)

ipt8

• Hectare
Re: Our Siberian Huskies
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2006, 19:12:01 »
Trixiebell
We know a person who runs a German Shepherd with his Huskies !!!

ipt8

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2006, 22:22:48 »
Well here is my first post with an attached image. I was a bit keen and tried before the permission was set up.

So hopefully here it is. I will post more. This is just a taster for you.

This is one of our Huskies called Seren (shining star in Welsh - the breeder is Welsh), she is keeping her eye on us through the kitchen window.

Er......sorry about the size, I did reduce the quality to get the file down to an acceptable size. I guess I must also need to reduce image size ???

Oops - dan here went to change the size, and broke the image, see a few posts down for the picture
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 17:35:12 by Admin aka Dan »

firewolfpuppy

Re: i want a huskey
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2006, 15:35:58 »
hi i was wondering if someone could give me or sell me a puppy huskey or a shiba??? i realy realy want one...over here were i live people dont have any to sell so im asking online ....T.T

joji

• Hectare
Re: i want a huskey
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2006, 15:51:59 »
hi i was wondering if someone could give me or sell me a puppy husky or a shiba??? i really really want one...over here were i live people don't have any to sell so I'm asking on line ....T.T

You would be very lucky to get either of these types of dog given to you. Have you read up on either of these breeds to see if you are in a suitable position to be able to look after one?

Any of the sled dog breeds need total commitment to exercise.

You will need to find out as much as you can about the breeds you are asking about before you will get any chance of owning one. :)

joji

• Hectare
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2006, 17:20:58 »
Firewolfpuppy

I have just had a look at your profile and it says that you are 11 years old and you live in the  USA. If you really want help in getting one of the dogs you mentioned. Gte your parants to phone the American Kennel Club. They will find breeders in your area.

This is mostly a UK site so you won't find husky or shiba breeders for your country on here. I hope that helps you. :)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal