Author Topic: Tis me...  (Read 4991 times)

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
Tis me...
« on: January 15, 2006, 23:18:16 »
I am still around, but after all the nonsence that took place, I felt uncomfortable and decided to take a wander and lie low.  I still check in periodically, as the spies amongst you know, but there are so many of you now, all so knowledgeable, that by the time I wander in during the evening, all questions are well and truly answered.

Thanks for the lovely notes Busy Lizzie and Wicker, I was truly touched!  And those of you who posted, thank you.

As I will be around a lot less, I have unlocked the rogues gallery so you can add your own photos.

agapanthus

• Hectare
Re: Tis me...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 23:22:13 »
Nice to see you again EJ...have missed your posts. Hope to catch you at Alder Carr in Feb....I'll do as you suggest and wear a leek in my lapel...I'll also wear a fruit hat aka Carmen Miranda but will wear sunglasses as not to make myself conspicuous!! ;D

Carrie

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 23:24:25 »
EJ - your input has been missed and I do hope that your visits and posts will become more frequent as time passes - perhaps you could persuade Tim to return as well!

All the best

Carrie

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 23:24:47 »
Hi Emma, nice to see you to see you nice ;D ;D ;D.
Emma i have a fuchsia book if you would like it, my husband was sorting out a cabinet today and said is there any reason we have TWO fuchsia books the same ,
yes says i just cannot remember what i buy to do with my Fuchsias it just seems if i see Fuchsia i have to have it. ;D ;D ;D Yours if you want it ok. ;D ;D

Wicker

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 23:25:58 »
Emma, I'm happy you got in touch but vexed that you don't intend posting regulary - hope you reconsider.  There are always newbies who welcome advice and I know from experience that no matter how long we grow/garden we always have failures that need explaining, advice on prevention and inspiration and suggestion about new things to try - well I do anyway.  And we all know there isn't much you ahven't or won#t try!!  In the nicest possible way of course  ::)

I look forward to seeing you on the boards very regularly............
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

busy_lizzie

• Hectare
  • Izzy wizzy lets get busy! Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2006, 23:27:37 »
Emma,  I am so glad you have popped in - a warm welcome back!   The place hasn't seemed the same without you and Tim. Glad you haven't deserted us entirely; we still value your know-how and enthusiasm. Hope you managed to get out to your allotment today and it was sunny where you were. All the best, busy_lizzie
live your days not count your years

GREENWIZARD

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2006, 23:32:15 »
As I will be around a lot less
sorry hear that EJ :'(
you'll be missed :(
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHT

Hot_Potato

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2006, 23:47:13 »
Hi Emma - so pleased to see you've 'popped in'.....really missed your posts, not just for the always helpful info you give but for the fun & enthusiasm they always contain - like a breath of fresh air....we love hearing about your trips to your lottie & what Ava & the 'sprogs' have been up to....it's like missing a member of the family.....please think again and visit us very regularly.

H.P.

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2006, 23:54:34 »
Hot Potato just said it all for me, no need to repeat it then!!

Come back soon EJ   :'(

jennym

• Hectare
  • Essex/Suffolk border
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2006, 00:05:58 »
Yes, nice to see you Emma :)

amanda21

• Acre
  • 40's the new 30 - right?
    • ...and I Hate Worms!
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2006, 07:56:01 »
Agree Agree Agree!  I think EJ you were one of the first to welcome me to the boards when I arrived a few weeks ago so thanks for that and hope you find your way back on here to welcome lots of other newbies. :D
http://ihateworms.blogspot.com/  - Why then do I so want an allotment?

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2006, 08:03:15 »
I can only echo the above posts, I have missed you and your expertise.  Glad you have come back and hope your visits become more often as things settle down.  I don't know what has gone on but it has obviously upset a lot of people.  Take care.

ruud

• Hectare
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2006, 08:59:17 »
E.j.,or someone else can explain me what is going on,been aboard a while ,but noticed now a evil cloud above allotments4all,i hope its drifts away.E.J i dont have a clue what is goiing on but when you aint on the board for some days it must be serious the same reason tim left?????????

Palustris

• Hectare
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2006, 09:22:20 »
No PM facility, so Welshpool?
Gardening is the great leveller.

Jesse

• Hectare
    • News2Share
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2006, 10:07:41 »
EJ hope you reconsider and come back of a more regular basis, same for Tim as well, I miss reading both of your posts :)
Green fingers are the extension of a verdant heart - Russell Page

http://www.news2share.co.uk

GREENWIZARD

• Hectare
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2006, 10:14:48 »
tim's still about  :)
hopefully he'll post again sometime soon

GREENWIZARD

• Hectare
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2006, 10:17:56 »
EJ needs to come back cos we need to know how Ava's plants  are doing ;D

Hyacinth

• Hectare
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2006, 11:33:50 »
EJ - growing stuff's about eating it too - and we NEED you here, pinny on..

Same for Tim :-* and btw...just the one time I'd have liked him to post a pic of the minor elephant garlic (!) I sent him (don't have a camera, me) he disappears from the site and cooks it :o  ;D

Mimi

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2006, 11:54:43 »
Good to see you still around Emma.  ;D  I hope that you were not one who was effected by all the rubbish thats gone on recently.  Keep us updated with the lottys, and the extended family.   ;)  ;D

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2006, 12:00:41 »
Emma,  I've missed your posts. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal