Author Topic: A Dream or Wish now....  (Read 5433 times)

flower

• Half Acre
  • loves music almost as much as plants
Re: A Dream or Wish now....
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2006, 22:08:08 »
Mine would be i would know the right words to say to my mother when she phones up and says ( u know those 2 tests the nurse was cagey about)?then like any mother she goes all matter of fact and says well she say it leukemia and u have had it for at least a yr my reason why is someone give me the words cos i ain't got none

is there any?

meaning how the hell do u say somat?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 22:14:17 by flower »
i am an angel really honest  wink wink

flowerlady

• Hectare
  • "Tug-o-Weeed!"
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2006, 22:21:28 »
Do you all realise how much we get from each other?

I wish for each and every one of you ... Friendship and Companionship ...  a trouble shared is a trouble halved  :)

FL
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 15:38:33 by flowerlady »
To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven: a time to be born and time to die: a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted.     Ecclesiastes, 3:1-2

Doris_Pinks

• Hectare
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2006, 22:23:43 »
Me darlin Fleur, no words, just support n love! Your Mum sounds like mine, well I have it lets get on with it! I often think I am the one that "suffers" more than her, she is of the "stiff upper lip" type.
You will know what to say, when it needs saying.
X X X X DP
We don't inherit the earth, we only borrow it from our children.
Blog: http://www.nonsuchgardening.blogspot.com/

Wicker

• Hectare
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2006, 23:06:18 »
Hope this isn't  regarded as a bit "frivolous" but it's for all of us..

I wish that all the recent unpleasantness on the board had never happened, that it could all be forgotten and that there were NO missing faces  :(
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

BAGGY

• Hectare
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2006, 16:48:29 »
Wicker - that sounds good ........
Get with the beat Baggy

spacehopper

• Hectare
  • Its a jungle out there...
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2006, 21:34:16 »
That a great idea, we'll do that.  ;D

My son was going to be five when my daughter was due.I worried lots about how he would cope seeing as he'd had me to himself all that time. When my girly was born she gave him a blue wooden parrot. He wondered how she had managed to get him something. I explained I'd ask her what she wanted to get for her brother when she was still in my tummy and we were in a shop.She kicked like mad when I picked up the parrot.  He keeps it by his bed and she has a photo of him by hers.

You'll be fine Caz and Baz,just give Cameron time to get used to the idea and a pressie from baby helps!
Make the most of today, because you'll never have it back again.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal