Author Topic: More new members to the clan!  (Read 1501 times)

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
More new members to the clan!
« on: January 08, 2006, 22:41:47 »
Our hamsters have had babies!!  ;D  We had 2, 2 chaps, chinese mini hampster, awwww, for our 2 sproglets, but then stepdauhgter number one was sad as she didn't have one, and coincidently my sisters rodents had recently given birth, so we had one more...hoping it would be a chap.  Well, that was back in October, and no nookie activity that we could see, but they must have been at it hammer and tong a couple of weeks ago, because yesterday morning, babies were spotted!  Will leave them alone now for at least a week before giving them a little clean, and then a further week before giving them a proper clean!  Will photograph as soon as I can!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Re: More new members to the clan!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 23:05:13 »
EJ With all your new arrivals and Ava using space in the fridge you will soon need a bigger house AND fridge. Will await pics.

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 23:08:05 »
Congratulations, those must be very small babies - how big are they?

We had an immaculate conception in our house.  Our eldest daughter wanted to mate our (Syrian) Hamsters but we were not ready so told her to wait.  Lo and behold, despite noone even introducing the two hamsters concerned, Pancake and Rufus (now called Clint due to his aim) met mysteriously and did the deed.  Their babies were small enough (all apart from MiniMe rehomed), Chinese babies must be minute.
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 23:43:51 »
Actually, suprisingly large considering how small mum is, and there are at least 2, and Ava reakons 4!!  I reakon they are about half the size of my little finger, so a girlies little finger, knuckle to tip.  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!  And they make so much flipping noise!  They chirrup and squark and squeek all the darn time....bless 'em!

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 14:15:57 »
Hamsters have sex?! I'm shocked, neigh, outraged! I thought they were just little bundles of fluff that slept all the time. Now Gerbils,thats a whole different kettle of fish.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal