Author Topic: Sales!!!! Help!!!  (Read 4023 times)

Dan 2

• Acre
Sales!!!! Help!!!
« on: January 03, 2006, 11:22:44 »
Yes, that time of yera agin, the sales!! Theres the shopping centre ones and then theres the best ones - garden Centres! I've been to the shopping centre ones 3 times  :o :o 2 of which were at bluewater. Once to another large centre near me in Bromley. Got loadza bargains, what about you? Lets hera you best buys and those shopping conundrums! I'm hoping to go to a Garden Centre later on, been too busy to go to there yet! Lets hope I'll get some gooduns'. I'll just stay very  8)! Dan :-)

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
Re: Sales!!!! Help!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 11:30:57 »
Good golly Miss Molly...................you've been to the sales 3 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My OH thinks its fab coz he thinks he's married to the only womam who hates shopping......................now I know thats not true coz theres lots of you out there not too keen on the ole shopping trip.

I actually even struggle with garden centres coz I'm so aware of the mark up and how these things are mass produced for quantity rather than quality................give me a small family run business any day :)
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 11:52:58 »
I dislike shopping too ...

Dan 2

• Acre
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 12:08:11 »
In actually quite like it...Im in the minority though!

Jesse

• Hectare
    • News2Share
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 12:09:03 »
I'm staying as far away from shops as possible, even had the groceries delivered this morning because I couldn't face going into town. The only shop I've visited since christmas is the farm shop to get bread, fruit and veggies and the farm supply store to get chicken food, cat food and straw for chickens bedding.
Green fingers are the extension of a verdant heart - Russell Page

http://www.news2share.co.uk

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2006, 12:19:11 »
another shopping avoider here.

I need to get a new paid of trainers as my old ones are getting tatty. So last wednesday, I planned to go. But then went home instead. I was thinking about going tomorrow, but I know I won't. I hate shopping. Shoe shopping is probably the worst. (My colleagues are all amazed because I only have three pairs of shoes (two of those are riding boots!)
gone to pot :D

Dan 2

• Acre
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2006, 12:24:26 »
Am i really that weird?  ??? ???

undercarriage plan

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2006, 18:15:53 »
Yes....you had a sponge as an avatar.... ;D ;)
Would rather cook than go shopping.....gives me the shivers just thinking about it.....
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 18:29:04 by undercarriage plan »

Plocket

• Hectare
  • Clematis Crystal Fountain
    • Plocket's Clematis Site
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2006, 19:10:35 »
Oooh I dislike shopping, unless it's in the garden centre. Went near to one today and mum wouldn't let me go in - boo hoo!!! Mind you it saves on the finances!!!!!
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing which stands in the way... (William Blake)

mc55

• Hectare
  • Bernard at the cinema ! (Sheffield, S Yorks)
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2006, 19:19:51 »
whats wrong with all you people ... I LOVE shopping, went to Meadowhell last week and got me 6 new tops, new jeans (with lovely beaded, red waistband thingy), fab new cardie thing, gorgeous lilac jacket, lovely floor length aubergine velvet skirt, new dancing shoes and fab aubergine pair of high heels reduced from £45 fto £5.00 !! Bargains galore, nearly all half price !  ;D ;D

.... at this moment in time am rolling round bed with all my lovely purchases ....

Carol

• Hectare
  • Scottish Borders, Berwickshire
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2006, 19:32:31 »
Well I don't hate shopping, quite like it sometimes, but not a good shopper cos I dont like parting with my cash.  OH does that big time, most of the time,  he is a shopper!!!!  Was at Ikea today, don't like that shop but did get a few things there and they are so reasonably priced.  Kilner jars 99p ech.  not bad I thought.  Hope to hit M&S sale later on this week,  yes I like shopping!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2006, 20:23:48 »
Joshua 10 year old Grandson hates going shopping. Lorna insisted he went with her today as she wanted to buy him some new tops and trousers. He came round to show me what she had bought. One top that he chose said  " FOR SALE PARENT, BUY ONE GET ONE FREE" he told me he is going to ask Uncle John to do some graphics to add, which will read ..This is not a joke!!!
He loves his Mum really ;D

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2006, 20:31:51 »
Just wondering what you think about whether I like shopping or not  ;)
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2006, 20:38:20 »
Gives us a clue Ady :)
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

BAGGY

• Hectare
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2006, 20:51:12 »
Clanger - I'm guessing you'd rather stick pins in your eyes ?
Get with the beat Baggy

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2006, 22:50:03 »
50/50.....have to be in the mood, and if I am, then hoorah!  But like you Carol, I find it painful parting with the cash, cos I don't have any!   ;D  Haven't done the sales for yonks....I used to have a chum who worked in Harrods warehouse and he hated sales time because they would ship out a lot of their usual gear and ship in a load of cheap old rubbish - stick Harrods price tags on them, and even at their sale price the mark up would be 100% !!  Kinda put me off.  And these days, with the glorious internet, you can get some amazing bargains all year round!  ;D

mc55

• Hectare
  • Bernard at the cinema ! (Sheffield, S Yorks)
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2006, 18:38:17 »
... and today got a Bella Ballerina Home Ballet Studio for my god-daughter's sister, its her birthday in February and she's just at the 'if its pink I love it' stage - it had 75% off.

Dan 2

• Acre
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2006, 19:47:39 »
Went to the garden centre yesterday!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D Didn't gte anything in the sale, didn't gte much at all for that matter...but... I bought one more dogwood to add to my other 4 and two small pots of snowdrops!  ::)

undercarriage plan

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2006, 19:52:00 »
No sponges..? :)

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2006, 19:54:43 »
Redclanger, the thought of you sticking pins in your eyes is offputting to say the least, but I will guess you dislike shopping even more than me? Or at least according to Baggy ...

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal