Author Topic: Thanks Wardy  (Read 1371 times)

Derek

• Acre
Thanks Wardy
« on: January 01, 2006, 18:16:24 »
My thanks Wardy for going on repeatedly during 2005 about the Allotment Gardening DVD series. I listened to(read) what you had to say and after many, not so subtle, hints I finally had a set bought me for Christmas.

I have found the ones I have watched up to now very interesting and some useful bits and pieces.
Doesn't it make you want to get down on the plot again right this minute and I now can't wait for spring and summer

Derek
Derek... South Leicestershire

I am in my own little world, ...it's OK, ...they know me there!

undercarriage plan

Re: Thanks Wardy
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 18:39:08 »
Oh yes Derek!!! Now!!!! Stir crazy doesn't even come close to describing it, can't wait to get back to work either.....and I can't believe I just said that....I'm going for a lay down...... :-X

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
  • Doh..I got a slug farm,a flea beetle heaven..doh!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2006, 20:17:50 »
Did manage to slightly placate my mind by watching an allotment programme on Sky but not quite the same when it finished cos then I wanted out my cage even more!
Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2006, 20:23:11 »
Cabin Fever set in middle of last week and am desperate to get going again.......................... :)

I got the DVD also Derek upon Wardys recommendation and have been watching snippets this week and yes tis brill have really enjoyed watching it................cheers Wards ;D
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal