Author Topic: Last Day of 2005!!!!!Best Wishes  (Read 7978 times)

RSJK

• Hectare
  • its great to be on the allotment
Re: Last Day of 2005!!!!!Best Wishes
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2006, 14:18:53 »
Thought it was only a matter of time before you became ill as-well Emma,  hope you get well soon and the rest of your family, have a great year

Richard
Richard       If it's not worth having I will have it

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2006, 15:14:52 »
Sorry you're feeling yukky EJ.  Tuck yourself up in bed with something strong, no not your Ava! A brandy or some such and you'll soon feel your old self again  :)

I've not succumbed to cold or flu yet - only excess booze but am much better today after a full 24 hours of abstaining  :)  Think I'll have a glass of red wine to celebrate  ;D
I came, I saw, I composted

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2006, 15:31:24 »
Well whilst you guys have been suffering various ailments, I was hit by a very nasty trojan thing, and it completely trashed my computer. My son has very carefully managed to reformat and reinstall, but I have lost so much data ... still worst things happen I guess, I am lucky that my son was able to reset everything.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2006, 17:19:24 »
Baggy and Wardy I just wish you two would stop. sorry again but I have been cracking up here, can see the cat flying through back  door and poor old Russ well, least said the better. We didn't  have dinner until 2.30am have just come home and feel  like I never want to eat again!!!! Nice to have few of the family  together again. No brandy today only wine with dinner.

EJ   Do hope you soon feel better.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal