Author Topic: joji re sharne.  (Read 1627 times)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
joji re sharne.
« on: December 31, 2005, 19:56:55 »
joji. Sharne, gap where she broke the three stitches  got bigger. Vickie rang vet.. answer well there is nothing we can do. Anyhow vickie insisted that they looked at her. They have suggested they put a tee shirt on her to stop any further damage, So poor sharne is now walkin g about with socks on her feet and a tee shirt on. I bet she feels she has lost all her street  cred!! ;D

joji

• Hectare
Re: joji re sharne.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 13:43:03 »
Lorna
 Tell them to cut a pair of tights into bits.  ( clean ones of cause  ;D ) Cut the legs off at the top,leaving the middle bit intact,put the top of the tights on the dog with a leg sticking out of each leg hole. This should cover the wound, the air will be able to get to the wound but should protect the stiches. If you need to talk to me PM me and I will send you my phone number. :)

JILL ( Joji ) xx

joji

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 16:40:42 »
Lorna

I did answer you don't know if you have read it.  :)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 18:04:50 »
joji Thank you so much for more advice. Will tell Vickie and Paul what you have suggested, your socks idea worked!! Thanks also for PM.

Vickie said it was funny in the vets. The vet came out to the waiting room to look at Sharne, Paul has taught her various little things one of them being...  Lay down, roll over for tummy rub.. Sharne happily did her "trick" and the vet was able to see her would quite easily!!

joji

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 18:13:09 »
That is a great lesson for her to learn as it is less stressful to the dog. :)

Keep me in touch with what is going on. I am always poping in and out of here. I am thinking of them and I hope I have helped a bit. :)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 18:35:51 »
Yes joji will keep you up to date with further developments, also the friends who have shown concern.  Please read WOUND instead of would in prev post!!

joji

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2006, 20:31:20 »
I knew what you ment Lorna  ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal