Author Topic: Your favourite present? (mine is so tasteful)  (Read 7308 times)

daveandtara

• Acre
Re: Your favourite present? (mine is so tasteful)
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2005, 19:59:29 »
tickets to see cirque du soleil  ;D ;D ;D-
Tara xx

GREENWIZARD

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2005, 20:04:23 »
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 09:21:42 by GREENWIZARD »
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHT

Ozzy

• read only
  • Acre
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2005, 20:08:27 »
mine is my yamaha keyboad mahn tis good way to learn for sure, it lights up da keys you are sposed to be playing and all that. anyways was a pressie from me to me and feck whas I delighted when I unwrapped it  ;) am giving it out all over the place so I am... oh and I know wrong thread but in "other interests" thread I just been told thatt after a few voddies  I am dead good at wordy slurring  ::) ::) ::)

ozzy

:-* :-* :-*

Yellow Petals

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2005, 00:30:17 »
anyways was a pressie from me to me and feck whas I delighted when I unwrapped it  ;)
ozzy

Hahahahahaha, that made me larf! 

Don't really know which pressie is my fav.  I collect original Venetian Masks (must take some photos) and my husband had another sent from Italy for me this Christmas so that was a belter. 

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2005, 00:58:32 »
So are you our next rick wakeman then Oz ... or is it Keith Emerson ... perhaps Jools Holland ... better to be yourself though  :)

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2005, 12:03:14 »
Mine was without a doubt my new Orangutan from Mr Aqui.

Yes - he bought me a real live orangutan!

OK - so it was an adoption thing from the WWF. But I got a little toy orangutan which has been much played with over the past four days. It all made me cry!

(hmm - I'm nearly 30 and I still play with cuddly toys!)

Other than that I mostly got books on such disverse subjects as trees, how plants got their names, mushrooms and other fungi, the ethnobotanical use of plants, herbal medicine, making your own soap etc. I have a lot of reading to do; good job it's winter!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 12:36:59 by aquilegia »
gone to pot :D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2005, 12:32:29 »
Aquilegia 30 still play with cuddly toys....... Why not?
My parents were so poor I only ever got to cuddle the poor old mongrel dog (Hold on until I get my violin ;D) Did have five sisters and three brothers but as I am next to youngest they wouldn't let me cuddle them :o
Lovely present from Mr. Aqui

adam04

• Hectare
  • Who are you?
    • FedEx VG
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2005, 15:54:21 »
has to my mp3 player. but also loving my amp for me bass!!  ;D

Twospot Ladybird

• Acre
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2005, 16:05:39 »
My favourites are my Electronic Weather Station and the new bird feeders mentioned on the Wildlife Forum.

eileen

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2005, 16:29:52 »
Mmmmm difficult one this. I got a gorgeous Heron Glass Mushroom from my daughter to add to my collection and a necklace from Ian (red gold, white gold and yellow gold - pleated) that matched a bracelet he bought me a few years back. Got loads of garden vouchers, garden tools etc but I think my favourite has to be the beautiful bronzed pottery garden ball that my youngest son bought me.  ;D  ;D Didn't I do well? Will take a piccie soon to let you all see.

EILEEN.

Life is like nectar sweet but sometimes sticky.

Ozzy

• read only
  • Acre
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2005, 18:35:39 »
Aqui..  big it up for your Orangutan, whats she/he called?.. my real live mean lean dead keen tiger is called malu pothi.. nice pressie lovely for sure... and big it up for Eileen and her bling toooooooooooooooo  ;D ;D ;D

dunno about rick, emerson or jools derek .. mahn I am more jean michelle jarre lmao

am here wondering now as I saw news crimbo eve days and pmsl  cus it said that dead loads of blokes were out PANIC BUYING... roflmfao...

anyone get any "domestic appliances" of their other halfs? 

Ozzy

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2005, 18:44:43 »
yep I got a breadmaker!  Spose I've reached that point in my life.  It's all downhill from here on in

Used it for first time today and i think I've put too much stuff in as it's got two ours to go and it's to the top of the lid and rising  ;D
I came, I saw, I composted

Ozzy

• read only
  • Acre
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2005, 21:04:42 »
bread maker wardy oooer.... fink itz only fair to warn ya that conterfieting is dead not on likes and gets loads of bird so it does  ;D ;D ;D

ozzed out  ::) ::) ::)

good job valentines day is around da corner cus i can see a rush on those oven gloves with the heart design selling like hot cakes so I can which is probbo a good buy cus who wants to handle dead hot cakes without any oven gloves on?? certainly not this Jose thats for sure and if I did have to then be nice to think that my other half considered this .. hence the hearts.. awee am going all slushy now ffs...........

love is in da air........... everywhere I look around

ozzy

return of the mac

• Acre
  • I aint sayin she a tattie digger...
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2005, 21:36:35 »
Got my mum a new phone- shes actually scared of it- poor technophobe  ::) Got a pocket knife secateur thingy from sis in law- when someone asked me who had got me a knife i replied- someone incredibly stupid then realised she was sitting across from me- she saw the funny side- this was afetr a few coronas and cheap cigars ;D
I LOVE OP AMPS!

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2005, 09:54:06 »
Ozzy - he's called Etin and he's seven. about to leave the family apparently. Orangutans are most probably my favourite animal (definitely my favourite primate). Mr Aqui knows me so well!

Wardy - breadmaker? Downhill? Oh dear - what's that say about me. Got mine at 28. Where's my pipe and slippers?
gone to pot :D

daisymay

• Hectare
  • Bedfordshire
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2005, 12:03:59 »
I got a new mountain bike to cycle to the lottie on. Also - Some bright pink gardening clogs, bright pink trug, bright pink seceteurs, bright pink........ see a bit of a theme developing here!!

but - my favourite present (engagement ring doesn't count as a present I am told, so am allowd to say this!!) is a little pottery giraffe figure with a clip on to hold useful memos and notes etc... it is sooo cute!

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2005, 13:14:24 »
I had a late present this morning when husband was clearing out his too small clothes for the charity shop - he found some pressies for me he'd forgotten about.  A gardening diary (big job with loads of room in for notes) and three pairs of gardening gloves.  Lovely!

Breadmaker not so bad.  Despite my worst fears the bread was lovely and the loaf was huge  ;D  Now am a breadmaking veteran having made on successful loaf will today attempt a parmesan and sun dried tomato job.  Hope I'm not running before I can walk.  Oh well, she who dares an all that  ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2005, 15:04:43 »
You really are spoilt Wardy. Glad the bread maker turned out ok.Sling a nice  slice of hot bread this way please.

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2005, 18:10:40 »
Aren't I just Lorna  :)   My breadmaker is lovely so far.  I have made two loaves now.  My first was lovely so buoyed up by my success have made another one.  Ta da!  A parmesan and sun dried tomato effort.  It's cooling now.  Have not turned it out yet but will go off and do it in a mo.  Have lots of ideas for bread now so I expect I should go into other interests thread and "come out" as a breadmaker  ;D

tim would be appalled I think at my selling out and using a breadmaker but having used it just the once thought it was 99.9% easier and far less energy consumed both by me and the oven  ;D  So using a breadmaker saves the planet.  You heard it here first  ;D 

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2005, 20:51:11 »
Wardy. All that talk about freshly baked bread would normally have me needing a bib, BUT I was invited round Lorna's again for evening meal and I am "stuffed".Considering she has a Mother who cannot cook for toffees she does well. Nice roast chicken, yorkshire,carrots, broccoli,sprouts, mashed creamed pot, roast pots., not forgetting the stuffing.
Do you know I haven't cooked a thing since the day before Christmas eve!!!!I just keep being invited out.(Just shows what a nice person I am 8) 8))
Oh I tell a fib I grilled some bacon for a sandwich this morning ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal