Author Topic: Why isn't it Christmas every day?  (Read 3704 times)

wardy

• Hectare
Re: Why isn't it Christmas every day?
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2005, 17:26:22 »
Cook!  On Christmas Day my husband was like a stranger in the kitchen.  He had no idea where things are kept.  I asked him to get me a serving dish..  Where are they? Red rag to a bull or what  ;D I think I'm going to leave home  ;D

I can smell the meat cooking downstairs.  If I was to snuff it up here the house would catch fire as no-one would know where the kitchen was, let alone the bleeping cooker  ;D

I came, I saw, I composted

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2005, 17:32:18 »
 :o Got a spare bed here Wards, should the need arise ;D
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2005, 17:35:55 »
There's an up side to running a B & B. A spare bedroom!

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2005, 17:39:19 »
 ;D
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2005, 17:51:00 »
Wardy I am trying to be a lady and also be sympathetic but b*gger me  have laughed so much I had to run to loo before I wet my pants. I am seriously thinking of inviting all my neighbours in, including the misertable old buggers to read your post., cos I am sure there will be dancing in the street!!
 I have stopped choking with laughter now. Shingles is one of the most painful things you can have.. just give him some TLC, I had it years ago. Old wives story if they meet in the middle you are a gonner, Charlie kept trying to stretch mine ;D
Poor old Russ, teach him to bite their ankles when it is time to go out or put a nappy on him.
Son and nieces? Well don't know what to suggest for them.
Wardy. I just can't help it I keep scrolling back over your posts and cracking up again.(warped sense of humour?)
Boy oh boy I have had a wonderful Christmas but you are the icing on the cake!! Must show the kids, in fact will ring Lorna and tell her to come round.
Wardy.. with love enjoy tomorrow.(Will you ever speak to me again?)

undercarriage plan

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2005, 17:59:29 »
Awww Wards...stifled giggles....ahem... you poor thing, but I want your garret!! Have to put up with being dive-bombed by planes and people actually trying to speak to me..... :-X

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2005, 18:28:36 »
Glad you can revel in my misfortune  ;D   I shall now sally forth downstairs to check on the roast.  If it's black I'll know it's done

We're having it with thrice cooked red cabbage ( a new invention of mine)  ;D

Oh dear Lots.  No garrett!  You really must get yourself one  ;D  My husband knows we have another storey to our house but he's just not found it yet.  Rather like the tea towels  >:(
« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 18:30:13 by wardy »

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2005, 19:12:32 »
Joshua rang and said "Come round for a cuppa Nan" I walked across my gravel, no way was I going to slip on the pavement and see them laughing. Anyhow started telling Lorna about your post but was cracking up so much she now thinks I am barmy

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal