Author Topic: Busy busy busy!  (Read 4762 times)

undercarriage plan

Re: Busy busy busy!
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2005, 21:11:37 »
And now to the not busy.... ;D, kids asleep, lights low, glass of wine, music in background, feet up and soooooo chilling.. 8)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2005, 22:22:28 »
I am now home for the night. Had a lovely day. Son John & Donna turned up they had been to Donna's Mum for Christmas dinner and just popped in to say hello (we were with them at Alysons yesterday) anyhow Lorna asked them if they would like to stay to tea. So all in all Lorna did us proud (I helped by preparing all the veg) dinner was lovely, Lorna doesn't like turkey so we had a beautiful piece of pork and chicken legs. I cut the joint with electric knife.. Have eaten far too much but did go steady on the wine and brandy. I am shattered. Just going to listen to Queen's speech which I recorded then off to bed with my book.
Such a lovely day and fantastic presents. Hope you all had as nice a day as I did. Lottie hope you are enjoying you rest. Night.

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2005, 23:42:38 »
Went to church, spent ages getting the heating system working since someone had messed it up and the place was freezing when I got there. Then cooked, and stuffed myself on roast mutton seasoned with Indian spices, mushroom and pepper dal and naan bread. The kids had gone off so we had a nice peaceful day on the whole.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2005, 23:59:20 »
Robert how could you make such a "pig" of yourself? I thought it was only me who had to loosen their clothes through eating too much.??!!

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2005, 11:40:10 »
You should have seen what Namissa took; she had so much meat she couldn't handle it, and she habitually eats unbelievably gargantuan meals. But what else is there to do at Christmas? It's a bit boring really, once you grow out of being excited over presents; I was even down to telly-watching last night, though I did enjoy 'The Importance of Being Ernest'.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2005, 13:28:57 »
Robert. Glad Namissa enjoyed the grub!!!! I have been next door to Lorna to help her get food ready for all the family arriving tea time (15/18 of us) we are not having lunch today. To be honest I have done so much "picking" as I have been preparing salad, sausage rolls ,  cheese and onion etc etc that I don't think I could eat lunch.. Have a lovely day, best wishes to Namissa and rest of your family/ Yippee I see all my lovely kids and Grandchildren again today. xx

undercarriage plan

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2005, 15:04:42 »
Have a lovely time, Lorna....behave this time..ok? I'm never eating again..... :

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2005, 15:09:23 »
Me too, I am still stuffed after yesterday ... and the kitchen is overflowing with food, I am sure the vegetables are multiplying as I speak ...

Derekthefox :D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2005, 15:19:43 »
UC Sorry I can't give you that promise. Who wants their Mum and Nan to behave?? No fun in that mate!!. Off now to help Lornna again, the mob will be arriving shortly"" Byeeeeee

undercarriage plan

« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2005, 15:56:13 »
Very true Lorna, my mum loses the plot comletely, and her grandkids love it, as for my sis..... well she'll killme for this....but there we go... ;D ;D ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2005, 22:48:58 »
UC.  :) :) :) Does your sister visit A4A if not give me her email address and I will forward it to her, and you thought I was your mate..
Just  returned from Lorna's;  lovely time again had by all. Some rotter drank my lemonade (can't tackle neat brandy) . Without me knowing my lovely Grandson (19) and his girlfriend went in the car to get me some more. Jodie had to drive as Lee was a LITTLE under the weather ;
I know it is not just me (thousands of lucky people around) but I cannot think of anything more wonderful than having a loving caring family and I try to tell my kids and grandchildren how much I love them, don't  know why but they usually laugh and say "Has  Mum been at the brandy again?"
Hope you have had a wonderful Christmas  with your family. Love Lorna.

undercarriage plan

« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2005, 22:51:59 »
Coo eck no, Lorna!! LOL! Can you imagine both of us on here?? Her spelling isn't quite up to my standard either....... ;D
Glad you had a goodtime.... mind the table..... ::) ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal