Author Topic: School Nativty  (Read 4811 times)

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
Re: School Nativty
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2005, 20:50:40 »
Sounds great Baggy, hope you had a good hols, good luck for Sunday, the most I've ever cooked Chrimbo dinner for was 13 and that was plenty!!!! :o
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2005, 21:08:09 »
Sounds wonderful,  Bags!! Glad you had a good time, though if I had to cook for that many....well, doesn't bare thinking about...

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2005, 16:01:30 »
Today was the final festive school event - Christingle Service.  ;D

This year it was held at our local church instead of at school, and lovely it was too, the children were singing their little hearts out to Christmas Carols faster than the organist could play them, twas highly comical.   ;D

What I love about children singing is that they have absolutely no inhibitions atall, there they were singing at the tops of their voices loving every minute of it while the parents were so self conscious only a handful of us were singing - Yes I was singing :o, not a pretty sound, but Abbie gets quite upset if I don't  :( and we can't have that can we ;)  So I try my hardest to keep in tune, quite unsuccessfully I may add, making a fool of myself trying to convince myself that I'm not bothered what anybody thinks when my mother :o, my mother I ask you suggests that perhaps I should sing a little more quietly :( :(
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal