Author Topic: I`m impressed  (Read 1168 times)

cleo

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
I`m impressed
« on: January 12, 2006, 11:15:59 »
I snail mailed my `trade` order to Moles Seeds on Monday-they arrived today.

My order was nothing in the scheme of things-less than £50 this year, that`s what I call service.

Stephan

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
Re: I`m impressed
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 11:27:50 »
That is so reassuring to hear, we get bombarded with lots of reminders about negligent service, so it is warming to be informed about when it works well. Thank you very much Stephan for sharing that ...

amanda21

• Acre
  • 40's the new 30 - right?
    • ...and I Hate Worms!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 16:11:58 »
brilliant - nice to hear of good customer service - not seeds but ordered a particular item online earlier in the week for a friends birthday party tonight - only ordered from this site because you could pay extra a stipulate delivery day so I asked for the 11th thinking even if it's a day late it will still be okay and it hasn't arrived!  Just rung the courier company they use and it's still in Germany!!!!! Grrrrr!! >:(  I will just have to print off a picture of what I had bought and tell her it's on its way.  Lucky she is very understanding!
http://ihateworms.blogspot.com/  - Why then do I so want an allotment?

busy_lizzie

• Hectare
  • Izzy wizzy lets get busy! Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 16:28:37 »
That is good service.  We were quite let down by Amazon before Christmas.  One of our orders which was supposed to be in stock kept being put back, until we got an e-mail  saying it wouldn't be delivered for another two months at least. The trouble is there is no one you can speak to, you can only send e-mails which is so frustrating.  busy_lizzie
live your days not count your years

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal