Author Topic: Quiet season Competition ?  (Read 8336 times)

jaggythistle

• Acre
Re: Quiet season Competition ?
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2005, 11:47:39 »

I understood it jack....clear as a bell...but then am scottish too...
   maybe wardy n lottie are having blonde senior moments  ;D ;D ;D
   am running...before they get me.. :P :P :P :P :P

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2005, 11:48:39 »
laffs out loud @ Lottie
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is the fact that it has never tried to contact us.

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2005, 11:51:09 »
jaggy, I think it's a conspiracy to undermine my lateral thinking ability coz, as you know, women only think in straight lines  ..... *slams door behind him as he runs out*
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is the fact that it has never tried to contact us.

undercarriage plan

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2005, 11:53:54 »
Jags, am not blonde!! And, I'm nippy!!! Aiken, when I unveil my creation, you will be in awe.... you're just jealous cos you know mine's gong to be better than yours.... ;D ;D ;D ;) and am also using 12x5x76 for greater impact....

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2005, 11:55:49 »
Your Scottish English is at fault AD!  You should have said take four plastic milk containers, eg a 6 pint, a 4 pint,  a 2 pint and a one pint.  Then we would have known what you were talking about.  You HAVE to be specific not WOOLLY minded as possibly you were last evening for some reason .........

I came, I saw, I composted

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2005, 11:56:05 »
76's were made illegal last year by the Health & Safety Standards Institute !  :P   :P   :P

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2005, 11:58:08 »
wardy, so far 3 people understood what I meant, and 3 didn't  ... the defence rests.     ;D

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2005, 12:01:44 »
Oh does it!  No, it's your fault entirely for being vague.  Had you been more specific then there would have been no room for doubt.  You are guilty as charged.  Confess  ;D

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2005, 12:03:31 »
wardy, I have decided to take legal advice on this matter. Expect a letter from my lawyer ....

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2005, 12:06:42 »
I hate to tell you this AD but in a former life I was a lawyer.  Hope you got all your facts and a fat wallet.  Your only chance mate is a plea of insanity.  Take that!  ;D

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2005, 12:09:00 »
Unfortunately I can't plead insanity, I've got a letter from my psychiatrist to say I'm OK now, and this really nice Nurse that gives me my tablets says I'm getting better and better every day now  .....

undercarriage plan

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2005, 12:10:31 »
Hey!! Over here!!! Will you two stop bickering and help me get untangled and unstuck..... have gone a bit overboard with sellotape here.... erm.... so there's no wood then? Just milk cartons?? Oh for Gods' sake!!! Have to pop to shop now, am outa glue!!!  ::) ::)

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2005, 12:16:59 »
Use whatever you like Lotttie, as long as the container(s) is/are the main feature    {:¬)#

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2005, 12:25:59 »
Friendly competition eh. 

Lottie I'm focussing my artistic talents into fashioning a guillotine type construction.  Ouch just cut my finger there .....

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2005, 12:27:08 »
was that the finger you were waving at me wardy ?   :P

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2005, 12:28:15 »
Exactly AD!  Just make sure you don't stick that neck of yours out too far  :o

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2005, 12:29:57 »
Aahhhhh .... divine intervention again, vengance is mine  ....

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2005, 13:27:09 »
Wardy and Lottie shall we humour him? Poor thing is just having a bad day ::) ::) ::)(bet he loves it really) Lottie you had better come up with something good. :D

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2005, 13:29:59 »
Like a good dough .. Aiken rises above it all     {:¬)#

undercarriage plan

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2005, 13:38:43 »
And in the words of Elvis....Thank you very much....am just having quick word with Aiken's doc.... ;D ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal