Author Topic: APOLOGIES  (Read 1712 times)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
APOLOGIES
« on: November 29, 2005, 14:12:34 »
Just like to apologise for following. After all this time I managed to get in to chat room. With the help of Eric and Georgie I was going great guns (you all know how dopey I am with computer) Anyhow clever old me I have cocked it all up. Thought I would alter couple of things. I now have a black screen. I can see other peoples chat but I cannot get in to answer :-[ :-[ There is no options or anything on bottom of screen so cannot undo whatever I have done.Hope son will pop in to see me and hopefully he can sort me. In the meantime if you are in chat and speak to me please don't think I am beiing rude.........I am probably trying out something(huh!! will prob make things worse).but at moment I just can't answer SORRY

undercarriage plan

Re: APOLOGIES
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 15:24:01 »
Lorna, is so easy to do! Think you did brilliantly first time in, have been in to see if I could achieve what you did and no luck.....I'm sure John will be able to sort it out, if not try asking Dan. Good luck and will carry on waving at you, just so's you know, I know you're there, you know? Mmm...am confusing self now... ::) ;)
Lottie

Meg

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 15:35:15 »
Well I am impressed. Only found :) that the other day sneaked in there and I was the only person there so quickly got out again!!
Marigold

BAGGY

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2005, 15:44:52 »
I'm still too scared.  1st time and I got locked in and #Derek the Foxy one helped me out otherwise I would still be there.  Yikes !  Have you somehow made the background and the font black by any chance ?  I've done that before.  I am off on me hols tomorrow so I might sneak in the chatroom when I get back.  (if you are all nice to me and don't laugh if I get stuck again !)
Get with the beat Baggy

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2005, 15:49:05 »
I realised you were having problems lorna, hope you are sorted soon.

Aww Baggy, are you recovered from your previous venture into the chat room  ;D I am around quite a lot, so either pop in, or tell me when you want to visit via pm, and I will try and oblige ...  :)

Derekthefox :D

BAGGY

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2005, 16:01:49 »
Nearly feeling brave enough - nearly  :-\
Get with the beat Baggy

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2005, 16:19:47 »
Baggy I am almost sure that is what I have done but got to find way back With no options visible can.t woek it out yet, Still have done without chat until now, just annoyed that I didn't leave well enough alone. Have a wonderful holiday... see you in chat when you get back. Should be sorted by then ;D

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2005, 18:10:54 »
Oh heck, Lorna, you do like to set us a challenge, don't you?   ;)

When you go into chat, can you see the small oblong box where you type your messages?  If so, directly above that on the far right hand side you should see something an icon which lookes a bit like a computer screen.  Click on that and select a bright colour like yellow then try typing something and sending it.  If that works, I'll talk you through changing you background colour later.   :)

G xx
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2005, 20:26:13 »
Georgie sorry for not replying before, was just about to and then daughter and son-in-law arrived. Georgie there isn't even the oblong box where you type. So think I will have to just wait until John comes. No doubt he will do a lot of chuntering at me ::) Believe me WHEN I get back in there I will never touch a thing. I am going to blame Adam04 ;D He said my little icon (or whatever you call it) looked as is I was constipated. Well I ask you ;D So thought I would alter it.

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2005, 21:15:41 »
Lorna, the chatroom has been playing up.  Might be worth having another look now - with a bit of luck it'll be back to normal.  :)

G xx
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal