Author Topic: Mindless *****  (Read 5031 times)

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
Re: Mindless *****
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2005, 22:14:23 »
I haven't daren't come back to this thread for a while - except to delete the expletive once I had calmed down a bit.  I am still at a loss on how to put my feelings into words.  Its not just the number of victims but the method that really does escape me.  I am like many of you and just cannot believe that anybody could do anything quite so cruel and sick.  When I posted the above I had just heard the story on Radio Lincolnshire whilst awaiting an interview with Piefinger and the Lincoln City match at Northampton.  When they asked at the gig who had heard the interview, I realised I hadn't even though I had sat right through it. 

Furthermore, on the way to the gig we had to be directed round the Broadgate multistory because there was a bloke on top threatening to throw himself off.  I have not been able to see if he is alright or not and am still worried about him.
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2005, 12:10:58 »
Oh god just looked at this, I feel sick.

I do feel a bit worried about my hens every evening. I'm trying to make the lotty more private so the nasties can't look in and see them in their pen.

kentishchloe

• Half Acre
  • Happy Tummies:)
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2005, 14:30:48 »
 :'( :'( :'(
Speechless
And there were gardens bright with sinuous rills,
Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree;
'Kubla Khan' Samuel Taylor Coleridge

TEL

• Hectare
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2005, 21:14:50 »
These turds who do this are probably the age of 13 to 18 & have no respect for any thing like most turds around this part.
Sorry I'm lost for words.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal