Produce > Edible Plants

Found this on White Rot

<< < (2/4) > >>

Hyacinth:
JEEEEEEEEEZZZZ!!!

Thanks so much for that, Teresa...I'm gonna print it out too...so the 'friendly' cup of coffee from a neighbour is really a poisoned chalice??

:o - Lishka

teresa:
Yep or do you make them walk through a babys bath of diluted Jeyes Fluid? If a lottie holder has this they should not be walking on another lottie holders plot. 15 years is a long time. Differcult one
Teresa

Hugh_Jones:
Sounds like a job for Armillatox - but you must only buy it for cleaning your patio!

Hyacinth:
Teresa, this is so serious, I'd say YES, bite the bullet and not allow anyone onto your site without going through one of those disinfectant thingies...and print off the White Rot notice, above, put it in a plastic sleeve, and post it? And bring it to the attention of your Lottie Sec. to, hopefully, give it a high-profile?? Surely it needs everyone on the Site to be aware and cautious? - Lishka

Mrs Ava:
I believe Jeyes Fluid has now been banned.....well I think it has  :-[.  Hells bells....what am I to tell old Jack when he comes wandering over!  hmmmm.....I guess when I see him coming I shall cut him off at the pass with my flask in hand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version