Author Topic: email petition to savetheplot  (Read 1554 times)

fat larry

• Half Acre
    • Save the plot
email petition to savetheplot
« on: December 09, 2005, 21:58:10 »
hi all,
Have posted on another forum but as the original was on this one thought I should come back here and update you re skimmingdish allotments, nr Bicester, oxon.

District council REJECTED church plans for development, and the nearby Bicester RAF base has just been given listed status, so we hope to bask in a bit of reflected glory of that. BUT all that doesn't mean the ever so hard up Diocese of Oxford won't keep spending money going to appeal etc.

Not much we can do about that, it's their right after all, just seems sad, when you see the opposition they are facing.

But to my point: we now have an online petition, accessible via www.savetheplot.co.uk which aims to get support from any and every one, wherever they live in the UK, Europe or even further afield.

At the moment we have a sad 24 sigs (got 180 letters of objection mainly locally to the application), so we'd be grateful if you would take time to peruse the site (few bits are wrong I'm redoing it in html bit by bit) and click on the petition bit.

Sorry if you have read this before elsewhere.

FL
I will finish it, one day

TEL

• Hectare
Re: email petition to savetheplot
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 07:16:33 »
one more added best of luck

Melbourne12

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Harrow, Middx
    • Allotmenteering Blog