Author Topic: All Dressed Up  (Read 12504 times)

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
All Dressed Up
« on: November 14, 2005, 15:42:35 »
We are going out on Friday - haven't been out for yonks - gotta get dressed up, wear make-up, wear high heels - don't know how I'm gonna manage never mind walk.

After making huge lifestyle changes earlier on in the year we haven't been out atall, and haven't missed it either, now I'm suddenly thrown into huge panic about ditching the jeans and kickers for something a little more ladylike  ;D
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
Re: All Dressed Up
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 16:44:24 »
 ???

All dressed up? Nope, sorry, does not compute!
If not jeans, whats a girl supposed to wear???????

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 17:26:53 »
Delilah, I'm sure you'll look beautiful!! Go on gal, pull out all the stops and do a bit of dazzling!! Had to wear skirt myself this morning, only briefly, kids didn't recogninse me!! But felt kinda good!! Til had been in shoes for more than 10mins, then hobbled home and jumped back into jeans...phew!! Have a wonderful time, and post pic of glam you!!!
Lottie  ;D

Crash

• Half Acre
  • Viva Las Vegas
    • Crash n Donnas blog
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 17:47:59 »
I enjoyed our day out when I put a dress on the other week!!!

Crash

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 22:24:38 »
Way hey! Out on the razzle dazzle eh?!  Good, I hope  you both enjoy yourselves.  I love getting dressed up and wearing big heels and glittery things. Doesn't happen very often but when it does I love it!  I bought some lush shoes during the summer. Had nowhere to wear 'em so I wore them in the evenings whilst sitting on the sofa lol! I thought I looked stunning in front of the telly and I didn't even have to change my jeans hee hee!

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 22:29:55 »
Me to Heldi.  Love getting dollied up, makeup, big heels, tootling around with a glass of vino collapso...speaking of which, will be doing just that this Saturday as my mum is babysitting.  Now what to wear...... ;D

Delilah

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 21:20:28 »
Had a fab night - drank far too much but had a fantastic time and didn't feel too bad this morning!

I didn't look quite as well groomed upon my return as I did at the beginning of the evening - I put the slap on, even strainghted my unruly mop, painted nails but had to draw the line at skirt and teetering shoes so opted for rock chic look instead and went for black trouser and teetering boots - sorry lottie/UC/kate but have only just entered the modern age of all things computerised/technical so don't have digital camera yet, but maybe one day !!!

I've got two more outings to get glammed up for before Chrissy - I'm sure that will keep me going for another year til next Christmas :D

Hope you have a great night EJ

undercarriage plan

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2005, 22:31:34 »
Bet you look fabulous!! Jsut call me erm..no idae as yet, am still stumped!! But would love to have seen!! Next time, eh? Glad you had fun!  ;D
Whoever.... ::) ;D ;)

Delilah

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2005, 18:55:20 »
Here we go again - all glammed up for another night out - this is becoming a little bit regular - had a couple of glasses of rhubarb wine, I always need some dutch courage for nights out, feel like a fish out of water now!!

Once upon a time (only last year) was spruced up and on the razzle dazzle every week, how things have changed!!

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2005, 19:09:11 »
Delilah    Go Go and enjoy. You are only young once and the nice thing about feeling  young can carry you on for years ;D Take it from one who knows :) :) :)

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2005, 19:59:57 »
Come on Delilah, as a bloke who is very much a bloke, you have got to get a piccie up for us, complete with a glass of rhubarb wine of course !!!

Derekthefox :D

spacehopper

• Hectare
  • Its a jungle out there...
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2005, 20:10:49 »
???

All dressed up? Nope, sorry, does not compute!
If not jeans, whats a girl supposed to wear???????

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Joggies? Lol.
Make the most of today, because you'll never have it back again.

undercarriage plan

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2005, 20:17:02 »
Have a wonderful time, Delilah!! Still sat here in jeans and DMs.... ::) would so love an exscuse to get glammed up.....maybe I'll surprise the person I'm working for on Monday, and turn up to dig in heels and little black dress...  ;D ;D ;D ;) spade at the ready of course...

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2005, 22:18:52 »
Woo hoo sounds like great fun Wardy!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2005, 09:41:16 »
And of course, Russ will be accompanying you..... have a lovely time Wardy!!!

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2005, 12:50:28 »
Wardy. Sure you will have a great time.  Is Russ going to be in his best suit ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2005, 13:28:55 »
Wardy Re soft as a brush? Ahem I am also guilty as charged ::) If I go out for the day then she is put in kennels, she loves the kennel maid. If I go out for couple of hours she will lay quite content in the car.. If I leave her indoors on her own she barks all the time. Wouldn't like the little darling to get a sore throat ;D ;D

Vony

• Acre
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2005, 07:41:36 »
Delilah
Send us a pic when you've completed the task.
Vony.

Delilah

• Hectare
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2005, 20:24:24 »
A very goodnight was had on Friday - opted for Rock Chic ensemble, boring I know but I felt comfortable.  We've got a black tie event in a fortnight so looks like a posh frock might be required, god knows how I'll cope with a dress AND high heels ;D ;D

Hope you have a brill night on Monday Wardy :)

Poor you Lottie, you could always just get glammed up for the hell of it ;D ;D

Sorry boys haven't got camera to do piccys, and wouldn't anyway, OH is always teasing me cos when we've been on hols there are always tonnes of photos of everybody else but never any of me!!!!!!!!Its not a pretty sight, trust me!!! ;D

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2005, 20:41:32 »
Its not a pretty sight, trust me!!! ;D

I adamantly refuse to believe that Delilah !!!

Derekthefox :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal