Author Topic: My Car!!!  (Read 8376 times)

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
Re: My Car!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2005, 14:25:35 »
hay Lorna i thought you might of had a picture on here by now of your car with you nice new designs on lol

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2005, 16:26:15 »
Dibber. Haven't seen John yet, probably will tomorrow. I am just wondering what he will say, as I said he already thinks I am a bit mad.

Wardy. Yes it was a nice car, not very good ride round town but once you got on the open road  she certainly could go. Not a family car, not much room in the back for kids. Soon solved that problem just didn't take the kids out LOL. ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2005, 21:06:15 »
And? You seen him yet??? Tapping foot here, Lorna!! LOL! I think you should have...erm....loads of different veg stickers, in full colour, all over the car!!  ;D ;D ;D
Lottie

Merry Tiller

• Hectare
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2005, 21:51:47 »
I only had fast bikes before I got married, cars were for old men ;) I've had quite a few since though, best was a Rover 600, smoother than a Roller, then I blew it up. Nowadays I have a Citroen C3 ( which my wife uses for work) and a Berlingo van, very useful for keeping rotavators etc. in the back 8) Hopefully I'll be back on 2 wheels next summer ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2005, 22:54:23 »
Lottie. Haven't seen him in person yet. Have only spoken  on messenger to him. He may pop in tomorrow I want to extend my clem frame and have asked him to cut some metal and do some drilling. Well actually I didn't ask him just told him what I was thinking of doing. He said  I will do it for you. Had better not mention car until after he has done jobs for me!!!!

Yellow Petals

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2005, 23:58:01 »
We sold our car last spring and bought a big bench instead to put on the street outside our house, where the car used to be. I reckon we're £30 a week up, all our neighbours come and sit outside with us (when it's not raining) and I don't worry about our kids being in a car smash.

Perfick  :)

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2005, 07:26:46 »
OK. dibber - so what does that tell you about us all?

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2005, 15:09:37 »
Ford Focus, silvery green, mitshibishi pickup, silver and green, Harley davidson, maroon, but soon to be radically chopped and sprayed  in ? yes you've guessed.

undercarriage plan

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2005, 16:31:58 »
Not pink then..... ;D ;)

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2005, 18:50:15 »
Well Tim i fink my car says about me that i am , very bight colourful person happy , don't do things by half , slightly mad  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, and very shy lol ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) see i like to put a smile on peeps face and my car certainly does that , when i am suck in rush hour traffic which in Bristol is from 8O'Clock on a morning to 6 O'Clock on an evening , everybody looks so fed up , when they catch site of my car they all have a laugh , does make me feel good  :) :) :) just fink i am a bit of a joker and i love it

undercarriage plan

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2005, 19:49:36 »
Glad you like that too, Dibs!! Should be more cars like yours on road!! Put an end to road rage.... ;D ;)

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2005, 12:50:02 »
thing is lottie i can cut anyone up  :o :o :o :o and they just laugh  ;D ;D ;D ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2005, 14:24:50 »
LOL! Well depends how you cutting them up, Dibs....aim is to end up in front?  ;D ;D ;D ;)

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2005, 18:05:20 »
still end up behind them all , more like they all cut me up  ;D ;D ;D ;D dont wont to been seen behind the pink car  ;D ;D ;D

BAGGY

• Hectare
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2005, 18:46:46 »
I used to have a Fiat 126 that was called gio.  It was 650cc as I remember (OHs motorbike was more powerful) and I once got overtaken by a milkfloat.  :o  Best fun ever and I drove to York in it, four up, which was about 350 miles away and used about £2 worth of petrol.  Why didn't I keep it ?
Get with the beat Baggy

undercarriage plan

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2005, 19:36:42 »
Oh Bags, the image in my head now!! LOL! You pootling along and milk float whizzing past! How long did trip take you?? Or are you still on it? ???

BAGGY

• Hectare
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2005, 19:38:10 »
About 7 hours I think.  I put the clutch in down hill.
Get with the beat Baggy

undercarriage plan

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2005, 22:29:48 »
LOL!! Well, I just took car into garage, and keep this to self...Spanner light thingy glowing at me....whole day of tests and several squillion pounds later, was asked if knew how to open bonnet.....erm, no.....well apparently that explained lack of oil... ;D ;D ;D
Lottie

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2005, 22:54:37 »
Black Zaphira, practical for kids, tools and dog but would love an old VW Beetle (deffo not the new posh ones) in my other life or one of those old mini van type things with the wooden doors at the back, do you know what I mean?

OH always used to dream of a cruisin in a black capri, but in reality he was driving a bright yellow metro!
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2005, 08:36:49 »
The old Rover 90, wardy - had a freewheel feature!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal