Author Topic: Wallace and Gromit  (Read 2033 times)

daisymay

• Hectare
  • Bedfordshire
Wallace and Gromit
« on: October 27, 2005, 13:38:37 »
So - who has been to see it then, I know we talked about it a while back?!

Isn't it great, I thought it was so hilarious, so cleverly made. Went with my mum last night, cheered her up no end  ;D ;D

Tulipa

• Hectare
Re: Wallace and Gromit
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 14:02:24 »
I thought it was brilliant, whole family went, including daughter's boyfriend and we laughed so much....  Can't wait for next one!  What a shame about the fire though, so much hard work just gone up in smoke, I really feel for them.

robkb

• Hectare
  • SE London
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 14:05:16 »
Saw it last weekend, think I enjoyed it more than my kids! Absolutely brilliant film ;D

Cheers,
Rob ;)
"Only when the last tree has been cut down, and the last river has been poisoned, and the last fish has been caught, will we realise that we cannot eat money." - Cree Indian proverb.

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 14:53:40 »
My 11 year old niece has been twice - she took her elder sister last night.  My OH has been deferring going to see it all week and I'm getting a tad miffed.  He has more excuses for not going than a hound dog has fleas  >:(  Threatened to go on my own and he didn't reply  ;D
I came, I saw, I composted

Plocket

• Hectare
  • Clematis Crystal Fountain
    • Plocket's Clematis Site
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 15:36:25 »
Took my 4-year old to the cinema for the first ever time to see it. We all loved it and can't wait for it to come out on DVD.
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing which stands in the way... (William Blake)

Aussie Chick

• Half Acre
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 15:39:37 »
Really funny. I loved it.

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 18:25:19 »
My son phoned me today and he's been to see it.  Grrr.  The world and his wife have seen it but me.  Wanted to go Sunday but OH has made other arrangements.  I think he's trying to tell me something  :'(
I came, I saw, I composted

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
  • Doh..I got a slug farm,a flea beetle heaven..doh!
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 19:05:24 »
Saw it yesterday and thought it was okay but not as good as the original Wallace and Gromit movie.  Kids (8 and 6) loved it though and now want the DVD........
Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 19:29:11 »
Aww Wardy, come to Suffolk and see it with me!!! OH took kids while I at work, so same boat here!! Keeps going on about how funny it was...grrrrrr!!

Hot_Potato

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2005, 20:33:39 »
I'd like to see it too but won't go on my own so Wardy.....you can come to Berkshire too and we'll go  - I'd be glad of the company :)

busy_lizzie

• Hectare
  • Izzy wizzy lets get busy! Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 20:50:57 »
I have heard some good reports of it too, and would love to see it.  I am just trying to tempt OH to go with me.  ;D busy_lizzie
live your days not count your years

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal