Author Topic: Free Plants??  (Read 1693 times)

KevB

• Hectare
  • Now where did I Plant those Seeds
Free Plants??
« on: October 12, 2005, 22:04:18 »
I've been receiving news letters from here for quite a while just to check that nothing is amiss before i recommend this informative site!! it costs nowt! but gives good info on propagation, ect. Hope its useful for you!!
Cheers KevB

http://www.freeplants.com/backyard.htm
If I wasn't Gardening I'd be shopping!! thank God for Gardening!!

Deeds

• Half Acre
Re: Free Plants??
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 22:55:56 »
Would you buy a used car from this man  ;D

Obelixx

• Hectare
  • Vendée, France
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 07:59:00 »
I'm giving it a go.  Just because the guy has typical OTT US sales patter especially for something he's giving away free doesn't mean he won't tell me something useful about propagating.   
Obxx - Vendée France

Deeds

• Half Acre
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 13:08:27 »
It's amazing how things like this can spiral isn't it?

I have a passion for bulbs, and lots of the ones I coveted I could only get seed of, not the actual bulbs, of course I had so many germinate and grow, that I started off selling the odd few, just to pay for more seeds, pots etc, a few years down the road I have a thriving rare bulbs business that sells all over Europe.

Best job in the world, will never make me rich, but pays enough to feed and expand the passion.

KevB

• Hectare
  • Now where did I Plant those Seeds
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 08:41:47 »
It's amazing how things like this can spiral isn't it?

I have a passion for bulbs, and lots of the ones I coveted I could only get seed of, not the actual bulbs, of course I had so many germinate and grow, that I started off selling the odd few, just to pay for more seeds, pots etc, a few years down the road I have a thriving rare bulbs business that sells all over Europe.

Best job in the world, will never make me rich, but pays enough to feed and expand the passion.
Well done Deeds,
Do you have some form of catalogue? and if so share it with us!! you may even get an order or two  :D :D good luck KevB
If I wasn't Gardening I'd be shopping!! thank God for Gardening!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal