Author Topic: re pics of your doggys  (Read 1542 times)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
re pics of your doggys
« on: October 01, 2005, 12:14:13 »
 This is Elsa, she was late husbands "baby" now she is mine!! Always had German Shepherds and Labs but had smaller dog when the husband became disabled.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Re: re pics of your doggys
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 17:22:54 »
Wardy. I am off to Kent tomorrow for a week so Elsa has to go in kennels. Fortunately she loves Becky the kennel maid otherwise I would worry.   Lorna

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 18:07:26 »
Wardy.. This is sisterly love!!  I am spending a week with Joyce my 83year old sister. Her son and daughter in law have gone to Aussie to visit their two sons and also to celebrate Glen's (Joyces son) 60th birthday. As they are away for a month Glen asked me if I would keep sister company for a week.She lives next door to Glen so she does miss them. Bless her she has arranged for another son to be there tomorrow with his children so that Lorna (junr) can meet cousins and second cousins for the first time.. We are such a large family and as we live 100 miles away from most of my family there are a lot of family members who my kids have never met. Joyce is very agile and will probably wear me out. Lorna.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2005, 21:05:53 »
Wardy. I have a brother of 86 who worked part time to the age of 84. As you know I am only a young thing(?) The two years before Charlie died were quite hard, he was 15and half stone and I had to pull him up from the bed and also from his chair, of course I would do it all a million times over but it was stressful and we did miss going on our holidays, although we had a chalet at Gt Yarmouth for the last couple of years he found it such a struggle to get in the car, had to have a people carrier so that the seats were high for him. Anyhow the kids now like to see me getting out and about., they say "Mum you couldn't have done anything more for Dad so now have some time to relax" John popped in earlier and said "Have you got enough money for the week?" (I have) What would I do without the four of them, so much love!!Bye for now. Lorna.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal