Author Topic: goodbye from heritage  (Read 1720 times)

ACE

• Hectare
goodbye from heritage
« on: September 15, 2005, 15:14:16 »
And hello to ACE, I do not have my H.D. heritage anymore so I thought I would change my name. Electroglide seemed a bit O.T.T. and 'I hate carpets on allotments' would not fit so I have gone with my long time nickname.
I could have gone with some of the names I have been called but it would have restricted me to the watershed.

I have not just changed my name I also had a haircut and shaved off the tash. I could not believe the price at the barbers. £5! I nearly fell through the floor, the last time I had it cut it cost me one and six.

Due to this now pleasant and approachable look,people have started talking to me and I have also been touched by a few old dears. Who get such a shock when I turn on them, for although I was raised in captivity, I still cannot curb my wild side. I am told by 'her who must be obeyed' that  the trauma of loosing my flowing locks will wear off after a while. Anybody got a cheap wig for sale?

Wicker

• Hectare
Re: goodbye from heritage
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 15:26:50 »
Well, Heri......sorry, ACE, if you are having a change of image how about going the whole hog so to speak tho it might be a bit draughty on the motorbike ::) ;D ;D

« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 18:50:35 by Wicker »
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 15:52:37 »
You can get clippers for about  £10 and never have to pay out again!!

Was worried when the subject said "goodbye" that someone else was upset so really glad you have only changed your name and image. 

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 16:12:50 »
 tulippa I would not get upset on this site, and I hope I would not upset others, if I have I appologise.

Wardy  Harley davidson, heritage is a model they make that looks like Roy Rogers horse all covered with leather, studs and conchos I used to call mine Trigger.

wicker Tut tut.

busy_lizzie

• Hectare
  • Izzy wizzy lets get busy! Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 21:14:14 »
Pleased you are still around Ace (aka heritage).   However you have changed your appearance glad you are still the wild guy underneath, we would miss him.  ;D busy_lizzie
live your days not count your years

Debs

• Hectare
  • If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!!
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2005, 09:32:40 »

Tulippa,

I shudder when I see those words -hair clippers.

We have some at home & thrifty-minded OH asked me to cut his hair...

I forgot to put the guard on!!!   ;D  ;D  ;D

Is there such thing as a number 0 haircut?

There is now!!!  ;D ;D

Debs ( novice hairdresser)

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2005, 09:52:47 »
I only managed that once and learnt my lesson!!!  I always check now that the guard is there.  Forunately it was on the back of my lads hair and we just made it look really short at the back and a bit longer on top.  He was ok about it as it soon grew, thank goodness!

OH refuses to let me loose on his hair though in case I make a mess of it - he's probably right!

My youngest always wants me to cut those lines in his hair but I am not going to try - I would never get them symmetrical!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal