Author Topic: Evil ba******  (Read 14002 times)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Re: Evil ba******
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2005, 19:04:59 »
Brilliant news Doc just keep spoiling him,   Lorna

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2005, 20:15:53 »
I'm sooooo pleased, that is the best news :D  Look forward to seeing the piccie :)
Happy gardening all...........Pat

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2005, 00:38:17 »
 ;D
Phew!!!! Glad he is home and on the mend.
In my mind what's happened to him is attempted murder.......think we should send the A4A lottia round to sort out the guy who did it when he is found!!

Hope Louie continues to improve!!

Maddy

• Half Acre
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2005, 12:17:33 »
Completely agree Katynewbie  >:(.  I keep thinking about my own cat and how precious she is to me so I'm so relieved that Louie is back home with you Doc  ;D 8) :)

M.

Bambi.1

• Acre
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2005, 14:22:43 »
Brilliant news Doc,l'm sure he's getting loads of TLC,well he deserves it doesn't he.

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2005, 19:56:53 »
Woo hoo Louie's home !! Brilliant!  ;D  ;D

Kerry

• Hectare
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2005, 13:52:13 »
having just read this i want to add my best wishes too, made me feel sick when i read it. so glad he is on the mend.

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2005, 14:36:34 »
that is just wonderful Doc! I bet Louie's enjoying those prawns! (Life of luxury - but well deserved after such trauma!)
gone to pot :D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2005, 15:06:10 »
such good news ,wonderfull  ;D ;D ;D

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2005, 09:02:27 »
I don't know how I've missed this thread till now so I'm a bit late with my good wishes but I'm so pleased doc that Louie has pulled through.  He's one brave cat and I'm looking forward to seeing pics very soon.
I don't care who knows that I cried when I read this thread, and it makes anyone who has a cat worry, I know I do if merlin is late in of an evening.  But sadly there will always be people out there who thinks it's fine to maim or kill defenceless animals and cats are often at the top of their hate list.  It's not the guns that are the problem it's the people.
luv and very gentle hugs to Louie  :)
Merlins Mum

selwyn-smith

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2005, 12:49:58 »
From absolute horror at reading your first posting, I'm so glad that I skipped to the last and read all the happier postings, that was a bit of a traumatic bit of reading. I am so glad Louie is alright.
I know how you feel. Some young lads shot my son in the leg with an air gun when he was climbing a tree in our local park. He wasn't happy to hear that the boys went to the senior school he was just about to start at in the september. how about that for being intimidated? Kids and animals ......such aworry.

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2005, 12:56:23 »
SS - they shot your son?? :o >:( OMG - was he ok? Did they get punished? You can't just leave us with a statement like that...

selwyn-smith

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2005, 14:35:03 »
sorry Aqui,
Yes our Tom is alright, this happened a couple  years ago now.
My husband was in the park and saw the kids who shot Tom come out of an old house and leg
it round the block. I was in the garden when my husband came racing through  the garden from the park jumped on his bike and shot off up the road yelling those boys shot my son! I'm in the garden wondering where is my son? And neighbours came rushing out and took up the chase too. Toms younger brother helped him home.
Husband caught up with the boys who no longer had the air rifle.
What can you do? If you thumped them you would be the one in trouble.
Funnily enough it had quite a good ending bought about by peer pressure.
Word spread like wild fire, and by the time Tom started his new school he was well known as the boy who got shot in the park! Some older girls found out who the culprits were, and they were all given such a hard time at school that eventually  they came and apologised to Tom.
How about that.

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2005, 14:48:14 »
good lord - that is a dramatic story! I bet you must've been terrified hearing husband say they shot your son. Glad TOm's ok now. The other kids must think now that he's "well 'ard" being as he got shot! And extra glad the culprits got their come-uppance (never sure how to spell that). 8)

DocAlgae

• Not So New ...
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2005, 12:30:32 »
Afternoon guys - another update for you all (photos will follow once I've bought a new card reader!)

Louie had his stomach tube and stitches removed last Friday, so he is now a fully-discharged semi-bald cat!  He's doing all the things he used to like leaping onto windowsills, attempting to kill me on the stairs, hanging off the light switch to the bathroom, etc., etc.  Only trouble is he is now trying to escape the house, but we're not letting him out now.  Hopefully he'll forget he used to be able to go out soon.

Anyway, I promise I'll post piccies soon!

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2005, 12:39:28 »
Doc, that is brilliant news that Louie is back to his normal self now and getting up to mischief, just what you have been waiting for.  I am so pleased for you both.

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2005, 12:41:47 »
great news Doc!

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2005, 13:35:51 »
That's really great news Doc.  What a little trouper Louie is to have come through such an ordeal.  Look forward to seeing the photos :)
Happy gardening all...........Pat

Jessie

• Half Acre
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2005, 13:37:27 »
Fantastic news Doc, really pleased to hear a happy ending for Louie :)

selwyn-smith

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2005, 13:53:37 »
Hooray for Louie!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal