Author Topic: Big Grrrrrrr  (Read 18027 times)

undercarriage plan

Re: Big Grrrrrrr
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2005, 17:02:37 »
Give me time, your fashion ideas and sparkly DMs... ;) Not sure about kettle though.... ;)LOL!! Lottie

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
  • Doh..I got a slug farm,a flea beetle heaven..doh!
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2005, 19:49:31 »
Kettle,  at that stage of pregnancy???? Wouldn't a beer barrel be more appropriate?  ;)
Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2005, 20:31:48 »
Actually Icy, can't disagree!! Which is a such shame!! When I was "expecting" bloomed for about 3mins!! Rest of time spent not feeling A1, I can say politely!!! Kept thinking if I practiced, might get better at it, pregnancy I mean ::)!!! 4 kids on, have finally accepted not....!! Excellent at the labour bit though, shame that one takes 9 months and the other few hours!!!  Lottie  ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2005, 14:25:11 »
same here lottie i not bad at labour to , had my 2nd daughter in  19 mins oh delivered her before the ambulance arrived , very scary but she was not waiting around , might have been because she was 19 days late ,  had my twins in 17 mins with 7 mins in-between them was in hospital for that birth ,

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2005, 16:42:41 »
I have to say I thought labour was a nightmare.  Staying up all night to be shouted at and have hands sqeezed to bits,  no drugs to help, not allowed to llok at the interesting end, and told to shut up when describing how impressive the placenta is..in detail too.  Mind you the nine months of walking around on tiptoe wasn't much help either lol   ;);D
Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2005, 16:55:33 »
Oh you poor thing, Icy... ::). I had no 4 at home, they bring the gas and air with them...and the pethidine ;D..but I went on strike...clamped  my legs firmly shut and refused to push!!!! Said I thought I'd done enough and wasn't gong to do this anymore....and tried to send the midwives home....

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2005, 18:05:37 »
if men had to have baby's they would be dying from the first day of pregnancy  ;D ;D ;D ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2005, 18:10:11 »
Wouldn't have any problems getting that way though, eh?!? ;) ;D

kentishchloe

• Half Acre
  • Happy Tummies:)
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2005, 11:02:57 »
Hah - i had a blissful pregnancy, no sickness, ate what i wanted when i wanted... come the labour and baby not keen to be born - 49 hrs start to finish - epidural after 42hrs - forceps in the end :o
Still, reckon he's worth it and hasn't put me off having more...  :)
And there were gardens bright with sinuous rills,
Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree;
'Kubla Khan' Samuel Taylor Coleridge

robkb

• Hectare
  • SE London
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2005, 11:14:46 »
if men had to have baby's they would be dying from the first day of pregnancy  ;D ;D ;D ;D

True! I've never been so thankful to Mother Nature that things are arranged the way they are as when my wife was in labour!  :o  Best moments of my life, but really really really glad I had the easy bit... probably should shut up now... :-X

Cheers,
Rob ;)
"Only when the last tree has been cut down, and the last river has been poisoned, and the last fish has been caught, will we realise that we cannot eat money." - Cree Indian proverb.

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2005, 12:13:24 »
see thats what i mean Robkb you men got it so easy  :o :o :o :o

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2005, 18:41:14 »
I don't know about that girls.  OKay you have to lug it around for 9 months and spend a few hours pushing but just think how hard we have to try to get the baby in there in the first place.....years sometimes!!!   :o  ;)

Live life on the edge Rob,  live it on the edge!!!!  ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2005, 18:53:15 »
Perhaps you weren't doing it right.......  ::) ::) ::) ;D ;)

flower

• Half Acre
  • loves music almost as much as plants
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2005, 18:54:15 »
lol ;D
i am an angel really honest  wink wink

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2005, 19:05:06 »
Oh I was doing it right I'm sure - just thought it best to get plenty of practice  ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2005, 20:45:50 »
Ah yes, practice all well and good....but was the moon waxing or waning? Was seaweed wet or dry, and were the geese flying clockwise or anti-clockwise????? But, I'm sure you'd have made sure........ ;D Lottie

bupster

• Hectare
    • Plot Holes
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2005, 14:04:53 »
Hey, Lottie, any news on council man? I do hope you went all Suffolk on him and clutched a pitchfork and squinted. (My ex is a proper fen man. He says to this day that one of the best days of his life was when he happened to be holding a pitchfork and somebody stopped to ask directions. "You go roight down there, and then you want to go roight. Then you'll see a hoss in that field, and you want to turn roight at the hoss. Then turn roight. If there's an old crow sitting on the plough, you want to turn roight again. Then you'll be alroight.")
For myself I am an optimist - it does not seem to be much use being anything else.

http://www.plotholes.blogspot.com

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2005, 14:52:07 »
don't know about practice Icy my oh only had to take his trousers off and i was pregnant , had 4 children in 3 years 4 under the age of 3 , oh have had the brick treatment now so we get lots of practice  :o :o :o :o

undercarriage plan

« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2005, 15:20:26 »
Bupster, no news as yet, I know he's back from hols, just waiting to hear from him.Will try your OH's approach,sounds great fun!!! Have pitchfork, and axe....which do you think would be best....!!!
Same here Dibs, When attempting no 4, fell that week!! 10 months between 3 and 4.....I was the only lady that my Doc had known who put herself on the chop waiting list, whilst pregnant!!!!!! Not stupid.... ;D ;D ;D But, lawd you must have had your hands full...if you know what I mean....Oh dear... :-\

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2005, 15:29:17 »
sure did lottie , but they are all worth  it love them to bits [sometimes} at least they have all hit teenager years about the same time so get all over and done with in one go , just means i have 4 Kevins and Perry's  thinking everything is  so unfair around the house  ;D ;D ;D ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal