Author Topic: Lovely day on the allotment  (Read 3836 times)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Re: Lovely day on the allotment
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2005, 22:14:04 »
Kitty. My daughter-in-law works along side my son (only son but got 3 daughters) in their business, she works hard. John is like his Dad and gets a bit inpatient. I stick up for Donna. Johns says "something wrong here, I thought Mum's were meant to stick up for their  kids!!"  Not this Mum. I like fairplay ;D ??? Lorna.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2005, 14:38:43 »
Wardy I went to start car earlier..ho ho I had left door on the jar, flat battery. I phoned the brakedown people. Rang John to tell him "Not again you silly old bu  er"
he said cancel that call I will call in. He was on his way back from Derby, Donna has got to have op on her wrist Bless him. he has just been, made him tea and sandwiches. I tell you Wardy I only have to shout help and he is here. Couple of times when his Dad fell and I couldn't get him up (15plus stone) he left his business and came. I hope he never moves away!!   Lorna.

kitty

• Hectare
  • its what i do.
    • my work yes-it really does count as a job.....
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2005, 19:57:14 »
awwww..they come up trumps sometimes don't they?
when we moved in here in january it was very late-we were very tired and we still had ahalf a van load to empty and we'd just noticed the punture ::)
-luckily no.1 son turned up took charge,sorted it all out-it was like havin me dad turn up(albeit a very young dad!)

'when did he grow up 'i wondered, :)
www.leagoldberg.com
...yes,its a real job...

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal