Author Topic: Gardeners' Weekend @ Kings Heath Park, Birmingham  (Read 2283 times)

MutantHobbit

• Half Acre
  • There's a bl**dy great big plane near my allotment
Gardeners' Weekend @ Kings Heath Park, Birmingham
« on: August 28, 2005, 00:36:09 »
Just a post to let people know about an allotment/ gardening related event taking place in Birmingham in association with Gardener's World, next weekend on Sept 3/4.  I've included a link to the local Council's website so you can read if anyone's interested.  ;D

http://www.birmingham.gov.uk/GenerateContent?CONTENT_ITEM_ID=55818&CONTENT_ITEM_TYPE=0&MENU_ID=126

Me, I'm going there to buy some French food and look at plants for the allotment!  Now, I wonder if Rachel de Thame or Charlie Dimmock is going to be there? 8)

Sheldon, Birmingham.  I've put the pin on Google Earth where my shed is, in the allotments.  It's in an area with a satellite photo which is cool!  You can't miss it, there's a bl**dy great big Airport next door!

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
Re: Gardeners' Weekend @ Kings Heath Park, Birmingham
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 20:09:21 »
If so I'll be careful to avoid them!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 21:22:57 »
LOL!! No Charlie will be in Suffolk at Garden show, Suffolk show ground!!!! Will tell her you thinking of her though..... ;)
Lottie  ;D

Amazin

• Hectare
  • N W London
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 03:48:51 »
Cheers for that, MH, hadn't heard of it before, it looks good - especially the French Market!

Which reminds me, how come whenever I go to a flower show, I always come back laden with food?

???
Lesson for life:
1. Breathe in     2. Breathe out     3. Repeat

Derek

• Acre
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2005, 18:08:30 »
Thanks for the link MH

The Governor and I have spent the day there and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed every minute.

Its very well organised

Derek
Derek... South Leicestershire

I am in my own little world, ...it's OK, ...they know me there!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal