Author Topic: Hi Margaret.  (Read 3994 times)

eileen

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re: Hi Margaret.
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2003, 01:05:33 »
Carol, forgot to mention how to get out of the shed again. All I do is scroll up and hit the home button - I don't think it's the right way to do it but until I know different .........Cheers Eileen
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »

EILEEN.

Life is like nectar sweet but sometimes sticky.

Margaret

• Hectare
  • My precious granddaughter Lauren
Re: Hi Margaret.
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2003, 10:15:51 »
Hi Carol and Eileen.

Carol,I don't know if my post on the nature board helped,but if you didn't see it,i will repeat it here.You do not need to log in every time(Eileen you may not have realised this either,as it took me a while).

If you just make sure that where the words " minutes to stay in" says 360, and below you tick where it says   "always stay logged in"  then where it asks for the password,etc you can leave blank.When you get onto the site(and its in my favourites for ease of finding) then just click on home in the left hand corner and it will get you straight in.

There is no need either to return to home after posting.Again,directly above this box,you can return to the shed,the general board,or the whole choice of boards,ie allotments for all.

Did you also realise that if you go to profile,you will find yourself(now that does sound funny!I,ve been trying to do that for years!!)and you can then choose a different picture and slogan.you can also give people a general idea of where you live and your age(if you want to!!)

:) Hope this helps. :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:11 by -1 »
Margaret

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal