Author Topic: I did it, I did it, I DID IT!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5422 times)

undercarriage plan

Re: I did it, I did it, I DID IT!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2005, 19:46:26 »
 ;)! LottieĀ  ;D
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 19:47:59 by undercarriage plan »

Marianne

• Hectare
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2005, 20:12:57 »
I admire you too Lottie.   ;D

I am afraid I suffer badly from vertigo  :o :Pand would not be able to do it, even if you paid me.  In fact, "when I was younger" I would go on all of these mad machines at the fairground but would not dream of doing it nowadays ,,,

Anyway, best of luck to you !  ;) :D ;D
Enjoy today to the full.  You are not sure of a tomorrow.
http://www.sittingdogs.co.uk

undercarriage plan

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2005, 22:26:44 »
Marianne, nothing to admire, just too much curiosity! Like I said, I have weird vertigo where want to jump off tall buildings! But this was noting like it, seems to be that cos I'm not connected to ground, it's OK ???. Very strange...... But thank you.  Lottie ;D

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
  • Doh..I got a slug farm,a flea beetle heaven..doh!
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2005, 14:54:39 »
Crikey,  YOU are going to be in the driving seat!!!!!  Maybe I won't go to Essex this weekend in case you get lost.   I'm sure you just couldn't resist the temptation to drop a soggy lettuce.....or dive bomb me into a briar patch or something  {WEG}

Iain
Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2005, 18:09:33 »
Just tell me where nearest bramble patch is.... .... Oh yes, and wind speed, weather predictions, coordinates erm nearest flying field and radio bands and...... ;) Lottie ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal