Author Topic: Wonderful day, sigh...!  (Read 5974 times)

undercarriage plan

Re: Wonderful day, sigh...!
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2005, 11:33:28 »
And I should think so too......honstly..... ;) Lottie

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2005, 11:43:15 »
Am I forgiven then?  :D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2005, 16:40:16 »
Of course you are, Derek! In seclusion at my parents at min!!! Bathroom apparently in such a state of destruction, I'm not allowed back yet.....my imagination has gone into overdrive, just hope house standing! May end up bunking with electrician and boiler man in shed! :o Lottie ;D

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2005, 19:15:13 »
Thank you so much! Your description of your bathroom reminds me of when I refitted our kitchen. New electrics, italian tiles on floor and walls, new gas piping, all new units and sink. All fitted and looking delightful. The last item to address was the ceiling, this was warped plasterboard from when the bath had sprung a leak. So I decided the only solution was to rip the lot down, literally! Only took 15 minutes, but the kitchen looked like a bomb site afterwards! Fortunately, my wife saw the funny side. Half an hour later all the mess was cleared away, and I started fitting the nordic cladding.  :D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2005, 20:06:19 »
You did that in a day!!!!!! Blimey, well impressed! OK home now, destruction magicked away fpr now......and dare I say it, beginning to look really nice, but will keep that to self for while....... ;) Lottie

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2005, 20:59:17 »
did the ceiling in a day, the whole kitchen took a few weeks. It looks shabby again now though  :(

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal