Author Topic: Lotties laughter files.....  (Read 47174 times)

undercarriage plan

Re: Lotties laughter files.....
« Reply #280 on: November 07, 2005, 19:38:29 »
LOL!! Oh drag him, Lorna!! He def needs to be dragged!! Would love a link to pics of your dance...shame you didn't get to the party earlier, we could have all done it.... ;D ;D ;D Is there any special technique? Or safety gear needed though, I do have my forms to think of.... ;D ;)

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #281 on: November 09, 2005, 18:02:03 »
You sound  a bit like me Lorna , don't have a lot of rhythm chicken dance is all i can manage  :o :o :o :o :o :o if kids are up dancing as soon as they see me approaching they all sit down wonder why  ;D ;D perhaps me lottie and you should all take up break dancing classes  ;D ;D ;D ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #282 on: November 09, 2005, 18:32:50 »
OMG!! Think of my sciatica. Mind you if you saw my efforts at our 50th you would believe anything. My son-in-laws friend is a real Elvis fan and he got me on the floor
doing  a  routine that even I didn't believe ;D  I don't think Charlie ever saw the video (we lost him 3 months later) but maybe that was just as well, he along with the kids also thought I  have always been a bit crazy!!!!!!! Charlie was teetotal, didn't smoke, didn't dance, I sometimes wonder how he put up with me ::) ::) ::)

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #283 on: November 09, 2005, 18:52:48 »
would make your sciatica better Lorna ,break dancing does wonders on the back , ;D ;D sure me and lottie would be very interrested in this video of your  ;D ;D ;D and i am sure you Charlie loved you very much ,and nothing would have surprised him

undercarriage plan

« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2005, 18:58:10 »
Is love, Lorna, def love......Dibs, will sign up for break dancing lessons, but have to warn you, I do spin rather well.....especially on top of head,  though can't talk for 6 mins after .... ::)!!! Am so proud!! Though I have been banned from doing cartwheels in public.....so have to do them in meadow at night, amongst the hedgehogs.... ;D ;D ;D I don't think they appreciate my many, hidden ( or not so ) talents...sniff

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #285 on: November 09, 2005, 19:03:30 »
lottie we are going to make such a good trio me you and Lorna the break dancing nutters  ;D ;D ;D ;D with your car cartwheels and spins , my moon walking and handstands , and Lorna's Elvis dancing we are going to be so cool  ;D ;D ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #286 on: November 09, 2005, 19:40:34 »
Well, I think we should approach the X Factor.... ;D ;D ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #287 on: November 15, 2005, 12:19:43 »
X factor seems the way to go for us 3, we will have to fink of a name for us all , i am being lead singer  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D you and lorna can do all the dancing lol

undercarriage plan

« Reply #288 on: November 15, 2005, 13:15:00 »
Cos you can, Sweetpea!! I'll be in charge of sequin attachment and drums!!! Remember Animal?  ;D ;D ;D ;) Look similar too... Lorna will be good choreographer, though not sure if we'll bet away with too much break dancing...mmm...and must have matching cushions for butts.. 8)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #289 on: November 15, 2005, 14:15:49 »
OK OK OK in for a penny in for a pound!! ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #290 on: November 15, 2005, 14:25:33 »

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #291 on: November 15, 2005, 14:58:10 »
UC and Dibber. Be warned I have a contralto voice. When we had the garage and I had to phone for parts that our mechanics needed  was often taken for a man!!!!!!!! ??? :'(

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #292 on: November 15, 2005, 18:52:56 »
must have pink cushions for our bums lottie with loads of glitter on  ;D ;D ;D ;D Lorna you can just sing the deeper bits of song and me and lottie can sing the Justin timberlake notes  ;D ;D ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #293 on: November 15, 2005, 19:07:27 »
Erm, Dibs..she says pulling pig tails....can I do kettle drum??? PLease? Please??PLease??  Will let you have extra glitter!!! ;D ;)

jaggythistle

• Acre
« Reply #294 on: November 15, 2005, 23:54:18 »

There she goes dibs bangin her own drum again  ::) ::) I used to have
   a nice alto voice....but I have gone down the scale in these past few years
   Think Barry White...that deep enough to be a backing  singer..??
   But I ain't wearing pink!!!! :o :o :o :o....lilac maybe....but its trying to get
   pink shoes matching thats the devil.

Or am thinking should I go solo as compitition...I mean I got Irish blood
  in me...so am 1 vote up (should get Louis) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #295 on: November 16, 2005, 11:47:41 »
FAVOURITISM ??? hOW COME EXTRA GLITTER?  OOH Jaggy I really like Barry White, only said to Lorna other day will ask John if he can download for me. Lorna said "You do this every  year, con't you wait intil Christmas?" She bought me a load of CD's last year so maybe she has already thought of it¬¬!!!!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #296 on: November 16, 2005, 14:07:51 »
Well, Jags, I've put my thinking hat on which is why it's taken me so long!! Was very, very dusty, and I think if you wore pink and lilac tartan as kilt, a glittery sporon and those lovely shiney pink DMs you'll be sorted, really.....And yes, Lorna!!! Barry! Love a deep voice!! not very high meself, actally...mmmm......Dibs'll have to do the high bits....we'll stand her on a box.... ;D ;D ;D

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
  • Doh..I got a slug farm,a flea beetle heaven..doh!
« Reply #297 on: November 16, 2005, 18:50:31 »
Id dibs is doing the high bits and standing on a box won't she be better off with low bits so no one and look up and see what she has to offer!

See I woke suddenly when seeing that comment  ;D

oh...and I'm a baritone,  except when to deep then a tenor, or singing along to songs with high bits then I'm just plain squeaky {GG}  Mind you - the shower has neve complained yet so Imust be in tune.......
Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #298 on: November 16, 2005, 19:37:59 »
Look Dibs!!! He's finally sobered up!!! But you left one heck of a mess, Lorna's on the war path.....And you missed musical chairs with attached cushions  ::).... You think Jags in kilt is better on box?  :o :o :o ;)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #299 on: November 16, 2005, 22:21:57 »
Own up WHO WAS IT WHO SABOTAGED MY POST? Typed a nice long post clicked post and it ain't there., I was going to tell you about progress with the car thing but now I am sulking and I am tired. So goodnight, :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal