Author Topic: Lotties laughter files.....  (Read 45897 times)

undercarriage plan

Re: Lotties laughter files.....
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2005, 11:57:02 »
Bob the tadpole!!!!  ::) Braces on teeth Icey!!! Have electrician here at min.........hee hee....... ;D Lottie

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
  • Doh..I got a slug farm,a flea beetle heaven..doh!
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2005, 21:05:01 »
You had to hold your teeth up! ! ! :o  The mind boggles.     

As for the electrician...does that mean you've done away with the boiler man?   as for the tee hee......that simple statement has all kinds of connotations and possible stories to be issued............especially where you're concerned lol  ;D

..........mad woman  <shakes head>  lol

Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2005, 18:00:41 »
Electrician keeping boiler man company in shed.....tee hee!!!!  Just in case hoover blows up again, and OH attempts plumbing....!!! Braces wrapped round teeth to prevent speech, I think!!!   Lottie  ;D

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2005, 21:10:29 »
This is getting truly mad - this conversation must be passing through about 3 forums and 4 threads now!!
Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2005, 21:28:10 »
You started it!!!!!!  Lottie  ;) ;D

jaggythistle

• Acre
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2005, 06:59:06 »

LOttie is it safe to come in :o :o if your OH about am oof  !!!!!

jaggythistle

• Acre
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2005, 07:01:13 »

off even   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

beauty of early morning posts ya get time to rectify em !!!

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2005, 11:48:01 »
You started it!!!!!! Lottie ;) ;D
There is that I suppose but I have enough trouble trying to avoid typos without remembering what I've already tpyed as well  ;)  ;D  My poor wee mind is struggling - and still have this daft image of trying to get earwigs to sit still long enough that I can line them up lol   

off even ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

beauty of early morning posts ya get time to rectify em !!!

I wouldn't worry Jaggy.  I thought typos were all part of the show and de rigeur in here  ;)  Whatdya reckon Lottie...... :P

undercarriage plan

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2005, 13:56:22 »
I now have dictionary to hand, so speling sholdn't be a poblamdg at al....... If you have a thing for earwigs(takes all sorts.....!), I can send you a bucket load!!! Don't have cocktail sticks though....cotton buds????  You can get them to stay still if speak in a very firm voice, look like you mean it and have large pot of glue to hand...... Lottie  ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2005, 14:04:28 »
found an earwig in my digger this morning

undercarriage plan

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2005, 17:01:46 »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  GET IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paper bag, paper bag, paper bag!!!!!!!!!!  Lottie  ;D

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2005, 20:52:55 »
NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo leave it in! ! !  That means its a real live digger.  Must be to have wildlife in it.  In fact its almost an allotment.  All you need now is some earth, plants, stones and slugs.

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2005, 20:54:16 »
oh, and a yew tree....

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2005, 20:54:41 »
oh (number 2)  and an old man lol

undercarriage plan

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2005, 09:40:01 »
Don't think there'll be room for me with old man, yew tree, earwigs, dirt etc.....Think will stick to my fantasy JCB!!!!! It's lovely here this morning in my world, sun is shining, birds are whooping, frogs frogging and Bob is still in one piece, sniff!!!!! Grin ;D Lottie

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2005, 14:20:05 »
brown paper bag on the way lottie breath calm down breath better ::) ::) ::)earwig is gone sorry icy the cat ate it but i think it bit you lottie on your ear seems to be a red patch coming up ,you still look nice on the digger but just a big throbbing red ear

undercarriage plan

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2005, 16:19:21 »
See!! What did I say!! They're evil, evil, evil!! Need plaster now, really hurts,  :'(can you put some witch hazel on it for me Dibber??? Had lovely afternoon, on own at lottie, practising two-step around aubergines!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lottie  ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2005, 16:42:29 »
All under controll antiseptic cream on and big Mr men plaster looks stunning , quite afternoon here oh gone fishing  :o :o son at work ??? ??? 3 girls on army cadet camp :D :D :D just me and the 5 dogs having singing lessions

undercarriage plan

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2005, 17:21:06 »
You have 4 sproglets too!! No wonder we're both insane!! You must bring singing dogs to lottie whilst we two step!!  Lottie  ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2005, 13:14:00 »
that would be nice lottie i will  bring the 2 tap dancing cats and the sonic tortoise , they can all join in while we 2 step

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal