Author Topic: What a Freebie!  (Read 918 times)

growmore

• Hectare
  • Practice Beats Theory. Don Valley South Yorks
What a Freebie!
« on: December 27, 2006, 18:06:56 »
I was coming home after walking  the dog   this morning and I heard an electric saw being used ..As i approached it I looked up the drive where it was and saw what a presumed to be a new  shed leaned against the wall and  this guy with 2 of those b&d workmates with the floor of the shed between em which he had sliced in two .. I thought thats odd so watched a little longer and saw him lift a side of the shed on to these..I thought he never is is he ? SO i shouted to him "your not sawing that up are you?" He said he was to get it in his trailer to take to tip ..
So I said I'll  shift that  for you if you don't want it ... He was highly delighted not to have to run  it  to tip  .I thought your not half as delighted as me...
So I took dog home got the pick up and loaded shed on back..He even offered me a fiver for juice... Which I  refused thats not an easy thing for a Yorkie to do  ;D
So here is what he was sawing up to take to tip ..Talk about a throw away society

Fetched the bits of the floor and roof he had cut up  ,,With a bit of sparring I think I can repair em ..should get shed up tomorrow. Will post a pic if I do
Cheers .. Jim

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
Re: What a Freebie!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 18:11:13 »
Definately nothing to be sniffed at. I bought a 2nd hand shed of similar calibre 2yrs ago for £40 and sold it this year for £30.

Nice belated christmas present to yourself ;D
All you do and all you see is all your life will ever be

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 19:14:47 »
:D I can't get the picture out of my head a yorkie turning down readies, I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight.   :) :) :D :D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) :-*
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 10:04:29 »
Corrrr! Talk about Manna from Heaven.... ;D ;D ;D
Smile, it confuses people.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal