Author Topic: ELSA GOOD NEWS  (Read 1755 times)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
ELSA GOOD NEWS
« on: July 21, 2005, 13:43:46 »
GOTTA TELL EVERYONE JUST HAD PHONE CALL FROM VET... NO CANCER FOUND . THANKS TO ALL WHO KEPT THEIR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME. SO RELIEVED.   LORNA. :) :)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Re: ELSA GOOD NEWS
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 17:31:48 »
Hi Wardy. LOL  every day is a treat for Elsa although she doesn't get chocolate that "Dad" would give her. I am reasonably strict with her as she is too fat!! She has boiled chicken every day with a little complete food biscuit. I have been told that chicken is a good diet and I buy big bags from the freezer shop and it is cheaper than buying tin food. The kennels where I take her also cook chicken for her (and other dogs that have that diet). Have been ' phonimg all the family so they are all feeling much happier.Thanks once again for your kind thoughts. Lorna.

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 19:22:20 »
lorna that is wonderful news must have missed your post about elsa being unwell so glad it not cancer , great news

Carol

• Hectare
  • Scottish Borders, Berwickshire
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 19:57:22 »
Oh am so pleased its not nasty Lorna.  I am sure you must be so relieved.  I am sure you will be pampering her even more.

:D :D :D :D :D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 20:04:47 »
Thanks Dibber & Carol. Yep will sleep sound tonight (with my bedmate!!) When she had her teeth out few weeks ago she wouldn't settle so for the FIRST TIME in 50years of having dogs I allowed her on my bed!!!Thats it I now have a permanent bed mate..what the heck there is only me in the house. Gave her extra piece of chicken today ;D Regards and thanks  Lorna.

Marianne

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 20:46:39 »
Lorna,

I am so very glad Elsa is well and so happy for you.

I know how worried you can get when your pet is not well.  Give her a cuddle for me please !  :-* ;D ;)
Enjoy today to the full.  You are not sure of a tomorrow.
http://www.sittingdogs.co.uk

Juliet

• Half Acre
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2005, 20:54:00 »
So pleased for you Lorna :)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal