Author Topic: feeding time  (Read 2017 times)

Margaret

• Hectare
  • My precious granddaughter Lauren
feeding time
« on: July 18, 2005, 21:47:07 »
Yes i know you have seen the pond before but this is with my new camera,my birthday pressie and i am just so proud and happy that i have mastered it.

Why on earth didn't I get one ages ago!!

Margaret

tricia

• Hectare
  • Torbay, Devon
Re: feeding time
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 14:32:32 »
Yes, it's great fun. I've had my digi camera for about 18 months now. I'm constantly taking photos. Which reminds me I must clear some of the hundreds of photos still in the camera. I have them all in albums on my PC and post albums on to Photobucket and Webshots so I really should delete those in the camera more often!

How do I become a full member? Then I could post photos here direct.

Tricia

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2005, 18:19:59 »
Margaret  your pond pictures are really  good u post as many as u like i think its nice to see other peeps ponds , your pond Lillie's look really glowing  and well established keep the pictures coming you have no excuse now u have a nice new camera

Margaret

• Hectare
  • My precious granddaughter Lauren
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 11:32:01 »
Hi Tricia.How are your fish settling down again after their horrid experience?Is your pond reasonably back to normal?

Update...just seen yesterdays post.Thanks for that.

Dibber thanks for your kind comments.Yesterday i counted up the lilies that were out and the buds just coming.Over my 2 ponds i had 19!! Having worked on my ponds for what must be thousands of hours over the years it is at least some reward,plus all the fish are happy and healthy too.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 11:33:44 by Margaret »
Margaret

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 13:36:24 »
margraret that is loads of flowers , all those hours of hard work as really paid of and u are now certainly reaping the rewards they are beautiful ponds

gardenqueen

• Acre
  • Love to garden.
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2005, 13:31:08 »
Margaret, you have a fair size pond by the look of your picture? What lovely lily pads.

gardenqueen

• Acre
  • Love to garden.
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2005, 13:37:42 »
Hello again Margaret,
 I have just found the pictures of your ponds. I wish I had those in my garden, I have the room but not the energy or capability to dig them out nowadays.  :'(

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal