Author Topic: Arm bands needed...?  (Read 1688 times)

undercarriage plan

Arm bands needed...?
« on: July 22, 2005, 19:03:24 »
Have novel, but effective way of dealing with snails.  My five year old is in the process of teaching them to swim......!! One fell in pond and drowned  :'( ;), so she's decided swimming lessons are in order....!! Buoyancy seems to be the main problem, but I am being encouraging mother and telling her they just need more practice..........   ;D  Lottie   ;)

Rosa_Mundi

• Acre
Re: Arm bands needed...?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 01:49:37 »
 ;D ;D ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2005, 12:11:08 »
Don't understand it  ;)!! They just can't seem to get the hang of it.......  Will keep trying!! Daughter is very stubborn and could end up going through entire snail population.......   ;D
Lottie  ;D

Rosa_Mundi

• Acre
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2005, 14:54:06 »
When she's done yours, she could perhaps try with a northern snail or two from my area. Got to encourage young curiosity, you know - it's what being a good parent is about  8)

undercarriage plan

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 18:32:43 »
LOL! I think she could be aiming for a national curriculum of a lminimum level of swimming for the snail population........!! So perhaps you could start the ball rolling up North with any little peeps you know!!! They're very eager to help the not so savoury wildlife in my garden, with a little hint here and there...the odd white lie, " Of course the snail enjoys flying...."
Lottie  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal