Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 2881 times)

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
Sorry
« on: July 19, 2005, 20:08:17 »
about earlier post - had a really really bad day so was desperate for a high point.  Must give up listening to R4 on the way home.  Don't normally glory in death of anybody.

Still did not like him one bit though.
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

wardy

• Hectare
Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 20:18:15 »
I agree we shouldn't glory in the death of anyone but when people are so horrid it's hard not to but I expect even he had family who loved him.  Sorry to hear you had a bad day  :(
I came, I saw, I composted

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 00:03:07 »
 ???

return of the mac

• Acre
  • I aint sayin she a tattie digger...
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 10:39:40 »
I believe theyre talking about the BNP bloke who died Roy. Cant say ill miss him either
I LOVE OP AMPS!

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 21:49:19 »
Oh thanks Mac  ;)  Me neither.

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2005, 23:17:07 »
The guy devoted his life to spreading hatred and and an exclusive concept of 'Britishness' which denies our own history, as well as the reality of the world we live in, and he idolised Hitler. I feel safer for his absence.

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 17:00:10 »
I said much the same thing RB but with a little too much enthusiasm - I also added Nick Griffin to my wish list.  The sentiments were alright, it was the way it was expressed that were doubtful.

I posted the same on Impsight and attracted hate mail from far right members.  In the end, the post was deleted by the administrator after I had closed it.
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

intastella

• Not So New ...
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2005, 19:50:12 »
good riddance i say!surrounded by em ere in oldham   an its no fun i can tell u!used to work in a pub full ov em,proper bnp members AND candidates, and it was VERY hairy on election day,a hippy servin nazis?when theyv just failed 2get their cloven hooves in the door?not recommended!was extremely frightnin.like u said,shouldnt glory in anybodys death,but sometimes its rude not to...
dont mean to offend any1 with my opinions,just share them

love and peace  :-*
vegetable rights and peace!

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 20:04:27 »
Intastella    Surely that should be love and peas  ;D

intastella

• Not So New ...
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2005, 20:08:48 »
 ;D ;D ;D
vegetable rights and peace!

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2005, 17:28:13 »
In theory you shouldn't ever wish for anyone's death, but when somebody brings nothing but hatred I can't blame anyone for doing so. When my girls were caught in a coup in Sierra Leone I knew the guy responsible; the whole thing was planned from Birmingham by an exiled former vice-President. I wished wholeheartedly for his demise, along with the small number of others responsible for the war. He died, after running a rebel faction for a couple of years and committing the most appalling atrocities, most of the other rebel leaders died miserably, and good riddance to them. The previous govenment had been so cirrupt that if they'd ever had a programme, and treated people properly, they'd have been in power in a week. As it happened, all they wanted was to use the country as an extended diamond mine, the people as slaves, and make themselves abominably rich. There may have been a plan use it to take over the rest of West Africa, it all sounded impossibly James Bondish, but there they were fighting in Sierra Leone, taking over Liberia, and trying to invade Guinea - but it all came to a miserable end. Good riddance. I've met real evil several times, it's always worn a human face, and sometimes only death can stop it.

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2005, 18:45:35 »
Interesting stuff RB.  At least all is harmony in our little corner of the internet  :) 

Sounds like you've led an interesting life!

Wardy

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2005, 01:11:13 »
A bit too interesting at times!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal