Author Topic: New pets....?  (Read 1927 times)

undercarriage plan

New pets....?
« on: July 13, 2005, 20:44:25 »
OK give up, concede defeat. I've decided, after the success of daughter's snail farm, to have new pets. Woolly aphids! Whatever I do, they thrive, I mean, they're not that bad, fluffy, white, undemanding and you don't have to put them in a kennel when you go away........  Lottie  ;D

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
  • Doh..I got a slug farm,a flea beetle heaven..doh!
Re: New pets....?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 20:54:26 »
...and if you save enough of them just think of the money saved on not buying cotton wool balls for make-up removal!!!
Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 21:14:32 »
LOL! That's a darn fine idea!!
Just need to buy some little sticks to put them on!!! Trying to bond with them, not easy......  Lottie  ;D  ;D

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 22:24:06 »
>:( I have them on my Pyracantha >:( will they kill it ??? I do hope so as it impales me more than the burglars >:( ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2005, 22:28:18 »
LOL! You asking wrong person, Roy! Whatever I suggest will make them even happier!! But you could try putting meths on cotton wool and wiping them off.  However, if you want plant to die, give them lots of tlc!!!  Lottie  ;)

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
  • Doh..I got a slug farm,a flea beetle heaven..doh!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2005, 22:55:33 »
Just as another thought - get the local kids round and tell them its candy floss.........even funnier on Pyracantha ;D
Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 14:55:19 »
LOL! Lottie  ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal