Author Topic: Its Life  (Read 2083 times)

ciaozzy

Its Life
« on: January 05, 2004, 11:46:00 »
yo peeps

cant help but get the feeling that peeps feel "sorry" for me... Well dont..because we all lead our lives according to the path we walk... always known a hard life. so itz easier for me to handle.. okay.. things a bit twilight zone recently... but itz that time of year? ,may feel used and abused and taken for a fool at times, but it only at times... and there are loads of moments in my day that are filled with sunshine and light,
telling ya now.. can and have handled sum of the most difficult times.. but you know what?  there is always someone worse off than you... so none of
this poor OZ malarky... crimbo dun and dusted now.... and time to move forwards... just to clear the air mahm and get back to babbleski, cuz thats what I does best, well that and other things.. dont do the old walking
over hot coals malarky too well though... I know the key is to run dead fast, but I keeps running faster than light and things slow right down ad beforeI know it I iz in a different time zone.. so dont do that much nowadays

gotta fly and see about sum work

oZ

xx
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »

budgiebreeder

• Hectare
  • West Yorkshire.
Re: Its Life
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 13:11:50 »
No Oz ya got it wrong mahn.We were concerned for ya and that comes natural like to us women folk .It's the (s) motherly instinct.
Earth fills her lap with treasures of her own.

ciaozzy

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2004, 14:35:36 »
LOL... but I dont need mothering BB  ;) and believe me I am a tough big guy.... passionate and never ever turn my back on the heat of the moment... no matter how hot it gets..... so I got a lil cranky... least I shared it mahn... which is much better than sitting in a dark room where the sun dont shine... tell ya love this place and all you peeps... crankiness is subsiding as it did last year and the year b4 and the year b4 that... I iz a lover of life and that is unconditional mahn...cuz whichever way the wind blows.... this tree just bends with the breeze.... okay have been known to stand dead still in a gale force wind.....

Gonna do sum vol work soon with project for youths who are sliding off the rails a bit..... gonna be good... and have loads of skills to offer, and I am doing this for free... mahn i aint no company mahn..never have been
never can be..... toooo boring for me.... mind you £90.00 monthly phone bill landed on me doorstep this morning... but can always make a few bucks doing something.... if i have to willl busk on the streets of Swansea and woo Erics daughter  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

honestly BB I iz okay and things are looking up already its just the crimbo thang... try to get into spirit and enjoy it as much as I can.... but reallly I shouldn't comform to the norm..cuz that aint me either....

see I iz a complex and unique individual... just like everybody else lol

Oz

xx

ciaozzy

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2004, 17:52:28 »
Yo BB

Fink me post has come out all wrong.... what it is I iz tryingto say is THANK YOU you and others for the support I felt when going through a turbelent time.. you peeps really are the best.. and BB if you want you can ruffle me hair and do me shoe laces up... actually dont wear shoes wiv laces in.. more of a boot man, medesrt boots got laces in em and they keeps comming undone so dont where them much.. you all have been dead brill and what I am trying to say iz.. crisis over... truth be told wife likes the vodka tooo much and it makes
her nasty peep.. but if she wants to drink vodka.. thats her decission... dont touch spirits meself much... best spirits are in here :)

Love

Oz

xxxxxxxx

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2004, 00:26:07 »
YO OZZY what if we did feel a little sorry for you is that so bad ,there are two ways of looking at that,one is we pityyou which we DO NOT the other is CONCERN for you which we are.we don`t doubt you can ride the waves.but we like you to know we are here for you and any of our friends feeling the worse for wear on this board. treat yourself to an earfull of that song
 I`LL GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS

ROSEBUD :o

ciaozzy

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2004, 02:09:18 »
Yo Rosebud

yeah, you are right in your kind of way, but I am just feeling vunerable after such a mad intense outpour.. really did cry so much and babes.. I needed to.. feel so much better than carrying it around inside of me churning away... mahn I tell ya... was pretty scarey but no longer felt alone... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh  but true.... season may be over but I iz still growing.. and growing.. where?  here in a place where we all know the joy of working with the earth and being a part of it all... magic it is.....

Oz

xxx
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:01 by -1 »

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal